Sun and Moon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sun and Moon RP

Stay loyal to your school

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» "Charity Play"
Sanctuary has been breached! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2015 6:55 pm by Safia

» Willow Jasen
Sanctuary has been breached! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2015 12:14 am by Safia

» The Two Helpers
Sanctuary has been breached! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2015 4:10 pm by Safia

» Science sucks!
Sanctuary has been breached! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2015 9:08 pm by Sonia

» A friendly game
Sanctuary has been breached! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2015 3:38 pm by DaBomb

» List of Teams, Extracurriculars, etc
Sanctuary has been breached! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 10:47 pm by Safia

» What Your Character Can Be
Sanctuary has been breached! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 11:02 am by Safia

» The Site in a Nutshell for New Users
Sanctuary has been breached! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 10:47 am by Safia

» Boring People, Boring Day
Sanctuary has been breached! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2015 1:05 am by Safia

Top posters
Safia
Sanctuary has been breached! - Page 2 I_vote_lcapSanctuary has been breached! - Page 2 I_voting_barSanctuary has been breached! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sonia
Sanctuary has been breached! - Page 2 I_vote_lcapSanctuary has been breached! - Page 2 I_voting_barSanctuary has been breached! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
DaBomb
Quindaro
Daris
Tsukia'kari
Most active topic starters
Safia
Sonia
DaBomb
Most Viewed Topics
Science sucks!
The Two Helpers
Wrong Neighborhood
Sanctuary has been breached!
A friendly game
Boring People, Boring Day
Gonna Be Less active for a tiny bit
What Your Character Can Be
The Site in a Nutshell for New Users
Sira Zhen, or "Prez"
Statistics
We have 12 registered users
The newest registered user is ellberthjrcwfdpkq

Our users have posted a total of 308 messages in 25 subjects

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Safia
Prez
Safia

Sanctuary has been breached! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary has been breached!   Sanctuary has been breached! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 8:14 pm

"I LOVE FF, and no, Final Fantasy is kinda "chose a weapon and see a small animation of the battle" while FF is more of a constant battle where multiple people chose different attacks. I don't really like Kingdom Hearts as much as FF but my friends and I get into arguements about that all the time. Honestly, out of all of then I like fire emblem the most. I'm an expert tactitian... Not trying to be arrogant or anything but FE is right up my alley. FF and Kingdom hearts is less strategy and more of "guess if this will work and if not try something else." Sira stopped, awaiting a response.
Back to top Go down
https://solylune.forumotion.com
DaBomb

DaBomb

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary has been breached!   Sanctuary has been breached! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 8:19 pm

"I can see that. But i'm better when the strategy is... more in depth, like in civilization. I have different strategies depending on the resources near me, the land mass, how many people are playing...." She stops talking or a second and blushes. "I've spent days of y life perfecting strategies in that game, i've even neglected some of my chores while playing it..." She begins thinking to herself, looking at Sira and blushing a little. "So, you want to... um... switch topics?"
Back to top Go down
Safia
Prez
Safia

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary has been breached!   Sanctuary has been breached! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 9:08 pm

Sira sneezes once more. Right when she thought this cold woulda went away, too. "Uhm sure. How about anime? What types of anime do you like, as in genre and theme and stuff." Sira looks at a clock and realizes it was a lot later than she expected, and the people of Asolum would soon start getting strange ideas, be it starting a rumor that Sira is dating a Lunerium student or a theory that Sira herself was captured by Lunerium and they have to save her. This type of things happened way too often, and ahe didn't know how to prevent it from happening.
Back to top Go down
DaBomb

DaBomb

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary has been breached!   Sanctuary has been breached! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 9:27 pm

"I tend to watch the oldies like Dragon Ball Z, Inuyasha Naruto, that kind of stuff. I like the action kind of anime. I'm also falling behind on my anime as well..." She frowns slightly. "I also sometimes get ahead on anime then my friends do and sometimes spoil it. I guess it pays to not need a dubbed or subbed episode to watch anime!" She says with a slight chuckle. "So, what about you?"
Back to top Go down
Safia
Prez
Safia

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary has been breached!   Sanctuary has been breached! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 10:38 pm

Sira thought about all the different animes she's watched before-too many to count. While it was embarrassing to think about herself, the Prez, being a supergeek she knew it was the truth. "I like thrillers, comedies, horrors, and actiony ones. My favorites are either comedies or horrors." she nodded, then giggled. "That sounds really weird in retrospect, but whatevs."
Back to top Go down
DaBomb

DaBomb

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary has been breached!   Sanctuary has been breached! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 10:53 pm

"That's cool." Helna smiles, looking quite happy, for the first time today.  "So, what else do you have a passion for, as in, what is your career goal later in life?" She says with a smile, as she's extremely eager to share her opinion. As it's one of the reasons she puts up with this hell hole of a school.
Back to top Go down
Safia
Prez
Safia

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary has been breached!   Sanctuary has been breached! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2015 3:06 pm

Sira looked up and to the left, signifying intense thought. "I never really thought about it. Seeing my current position I can probably see myself in law enforcement or as a politician. What about you?" Sira looked back down at her aquantence, looking outside a window to see that none of the transportation busses were left. Damn, time flies by. Ah well. she thought to herself and then started thinking about how to get home after this.
Back to top Go down
DaBomb

DaBomb

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary has been breached!   Sanctuary has been breached! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2015 3:14 pm

She pauses for a couple seconds before speaking. "I want to be some form of an engineer. Maybe nuclear, maybe aerospace. I'll choose once I get more information on them." She looks at the clock on the wall and realizes that she should be home in an hour or two. "I just enjoy designing things. There's no better feeling than planning something out and just gazing at the finished result once it's finished. It's just... satisfying..." She trails off, looking back at Sira. "It's getting pretty late, i'm going to have to start walking home soon. You have a ride, right?" She says not to be rude, hough she assumes she does have a ride.
Back to top Go down
Safia
Prez
Safia

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary has been breached!   Sanctuary has been breached! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2015 5:01 pm

Sira stood up and stretched. "Well your assumption would be wrong. I'll walk home from here, doesn't matter to me. I like the excersise. If you live anywhere on the direction towards North I can walk with you, otherwise this is where we part. Unless you swim against me, then well see each other again." Sira says, not recalling wether or not she saw Helna at the competition or not.
Back to top Go down
DaBomb

DaBomb

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary has been breached!   Sanctuary has been breached! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2015 5:09 pm

"Well, I don't have a ride either... So I was going to suggest we walk together if you wanted..." She says with a slight blush. "Yeah, I do live north from the school, a couple miles away, actually." She begins to wonder whether she should join the swim team, now that she has all this extra time. "So, do you want to?" She asks, blushing once she realizes, Sira already said they could if they ere walking in the same direction.
Back to top Go down
Safia
Prez
Safia

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary has been breached!   Sanctuary has been breached! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2015 5:24 pm

Sira laughed. "No. Despite what I said before we can never walk together." She says with obvious playful sarcasm. Sira walks out the door, slow so that Helna could catch up. The districts were very wide, not to mention Sira's school was at the very heart of the Rich District. She would definitely miss the cerfew by walking, but she wouldn't care. This instantly brought up the question though, and Sira didn't hesitate to ask. "Hey, how come you don't live in the dorms? Were already here at your school."
Back to top Go down
DaBomb

DaBomb

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary has been breached!   Sanctuary has been breached! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2015 5:26 pm

"I'd have to bring my mother with me... Since she's sick." She pauses or a second. "But since you did the great thing, I might be able to move into the dorms, now that my mom won't need me at her house." She says, shyly. "Why, do you live in the dorms?"
Back to top Go down
Safia
Prez
Safia

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary has been breached!   Sanctuary has been breached! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2015 11:27 pm

"Yeah. I would perfer living in the dorms than at home, plus I can see my sister more often that way. By the way don't get hung up on one good deed, that's how people get into debt. Say "THANK YOU THANK YOU HOW CAN I REPAY YOU" can get you into sticky situations." Sira laughed, and began walking away towards the exit, her Shinai bouncing in its sheathe making a small clatter.
Back to top Go down
DaBomb

DaBomb

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary has been breached!   Sanctuary has been breached! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 2:57 pm

Helna cheeks turn pure red. "Well, I was just happy that my life is a lot more open know, not to mention that now my mother has a chance of living, it's a pretty normal thing to be happy about..." She says with a smile.  "So, um.. What gaming consoles do you have? So, that we could maybe play together..." She offers, the tint of red returning to her face as she continues walking along Sira.
Back to top Go down
Safia
Prez
Safia

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary has been breached!   Sanctuary has been breached! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 10:02 pm

Sira sneezes. It wa one thing to be in a cold classroom with wet hair but being OUTSIDE with no coat and it was just about Nightime was treacherous. Sira would not go to school the next day. "I have a ps3, a 3ds, a broken n64, a kindle fire, and Xbox one and a ps4." Sira kicks a rock along the road while looking at signs, trying to memorize this as a visual map.
Back to top Go down
DaBomb

DaBomb

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary has been breached!   Sanctuary has been breached! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 3:25 pm

Helna thought about what she said for a couple seconds, before responding. "I have a 3ds and a ps3...." She says with a pout. "I've been trying to save up for a PS4, and i'm pretty close." She says with a smile. "So, eh... Do you mind if I ask you for your psn username?" She says with a faint blush. "Do you have steam as well?" She asks, wondering of she'll have the privilege of reking her on steam.
Back to top Go down
Safia
Prez
Safia

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary has been breached!   Sanctuary has been breached! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 10:01 pm

"Yeah sure why not? My psn name is thecrimsonsoul and my DS friend code is 038621963." (neither of these are IRL real) Sira continued walking, looking around and observing the neighborhood. "I don't even know what steam is. Never heard of it, am I wrong for that or something?" Sira didn't say this in any cynical way, she meant this whole-heartedly. She looked at Helna as if she was some god who had some unknown information.
Back to top Go down
DaBomb

DaBomb

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary has been breached!   Sanctuary has been breached! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 10:18 pm

"Steam is a PC gaming app. It's actually the main one used, with most games being bought off steam for the PC than any other source." She says with a small blush. "Anyone without a PC, wouldn't really know that information anyway..." She blushes a bit more.
Back to top Go down
Safia
Prez
Safia

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary has been breached!   Sanctuary has been breached! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2015 3:51 pm

Sira closes her eyes, a hint of annoyance in her face. "I have a computer, well two actually. A desktop provided by the school for my dorm and a laptop my father bought me. Even with two PCs I still had no idea what steam was. You shouldn't really assume things, you know." while Sira's face showed annoyance her voice was calm and happy, as if she weren't at all. She continued walking along, watching as the sun went down.
Back to top Go down
DaBomb

DaBomb

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary has been breached!   Sanctuary has been breached! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2015 4:37 pm

Helna open and closes her mouth, like a fish, unsure of what to say. "I'm sorry, it's just I was a little surprised you've never heard of steam before. How powerful is your computer?" She asks, curious if it would even be worth is for her to get it, not that it would matter, as she could easily buy the god of PCs if she wanted to.
Back to top Go down
Safia
Prez
Safia

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary has been breached!   Sanctuary has been breached! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 5:41 pm

Sira couldn't really tell- she didn't know much about computers except what to do on them. "Uh I don't really know. It has a lot of storage space if that's what your talking about, and my laptop is really fast otherwise I can't really tell you. I can find out if you want though." Sira came across a crossroad and continued walking, looking around and seeing a few stray cats.
Back to top Go down
DaBomb

DaBomb

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary has been breached!   Sanctuary has been breached! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 8:50 pm

Helna bit back her tongue, before she let out a rude comment. "Uh, no worries... I-I'm sure they can work..." She said with a slight smile. She was starting to like this girl, their somewhat similar interests was the most indulging, but the fact that she was nice, but mean as well, when she wanted. She also was not the snobby type, which was also attractive as well. "If you want I can teach you more about computers, they're not too hard to get a hang of, and once you know more about them it becomes a little easier to use them." She whispers, but loud enough to where it'd be audible.
Back to top Go down
Safia
Prez
Safia

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary has been breached!   Sanctuary has been breached! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 7:03 pm

Sira swung around, face red with embarrassment and started talking like a child who's been condescended on by their parent. "Hey! I know a lot about computers, and I know how to use them! You were just really vague when you asked your question, I didn't know what you meant by strength. I don't need any help..." her voice fades off towards the end of her sentence, as she turns around and looks ahead, finding the road that, once going east would begin heading towards the Rich District of town.
Back to top Go down
DaBomb

DaBomb

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary has been breached!   Sanctuary has been breached! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 9:12 pm

"Well this is my cut off..." Helna pouts as she sees road to her slums begins. "Well, Sira it was nice meeting you, I hope we'll be able to meet again~" She says with a warm smile, quickly turning a sharp right, walking down the slums of the neighborhood.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary has been breached!   Sanctuary has been breached! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sun and Moon RP :: Lunerium High :: Library-
Jump to: