Sun and Moon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sun and Moon RP

Stay loyal to your school

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» "Charity Play"
The Two Helpers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2015 6:55 pm by Safia

» Willow Jasen
The Two Helpers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2015 12:14 am by Safia

» The Two Helpers
The Two Helpers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2015 4:10 pm by Safia

» Science sucks!
The Two Helpers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2015 9:08 pm by Sonia

» A friendly game
The Two Helpers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2015 3:38 pm by DaBomb

» List of Teams, Extracurriculars, etc
The Two Helpers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 10:47 pm by Safia

» What Your Character Can Be
The Two Helpers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 11:02 am by Safia

» The Site in a Nutshell for New Users
The Two Helpers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 10:47 am by Safia

» Boring People, Boring Day
The Two Helpers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2015 1:05 am by Safia

Top posters
Safia
The Two Helpers - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Two Helpers - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Two Helpers - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sonia
The Two Helpers - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Two Helpers - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Two Helpers - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
DaBomb
Quindaro
Daris
Tsukia'kari
Most active topic starters
Safia
Sonia
DaBomb
Most Viewed Topics
Science sucks!
The Two Helpers
Wrong Neighborhood
Sanctuary has been breached!
A friendly game
Boring People, Boring Day
Gonna Be Less active for a tiny bit
What Your Character Can Be
The Site in a Nutshell for New Users
Sira Zhen, or "Prez"
Statistics
We have 12 registered users
The newest registered user is ellberthjrcwfdpkq

Our users have posted a total of 308 messages in 25 subjects

The Two Helpers

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sonia
Lunerium Mascot

The Two Helpers - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Two Helpers   The Two Helpers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 10:56 am

It takes Cinis an obnoxiously long time to come out, but when she does, she has a bookbag slung over her back and is wearing different clothes, a green hoodie with a gear mixed with a skull on it, a pair of ragged pants and running shoes. She doesn't hesistate to hold her bag out to Helna. "Yo, so I'm just gonna ride on your handlebars, you've had someone do that with you before, right? I don't want you freaking out."
Back to top Go down
DaBomb

DaBomb

PostSubject: Re: The Two Helpers   The Two Helpers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 12:21 pm

"Ride on my handle bars... How would that even work?" She questions, grabbing Cinis' bag and putting it around her back. "By all means go ahead, I just might not be at my full bike riding capabilities."
Back to top Go down
Sonia
Lunerium Mascot

PostSubject: Re: The Two Helpers   The Two Helpers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2015 6:21 am

Cinis shrugs it off and soon stands on the metal bits around Helna's front wheel, she plops her butt back down on the bar between the two handles, making sure not to put her full weight on it. "Just stay calm, I'll let you know if you need to watch out for anything. Take it slow too, but not too slow, I ain't got all day."
Back to top Go down
DaBomb

DaBomb

PostSubject: Re: The Two Helpers   The Two Helpers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2015 2:34 pm

Helna nods her head and begins to slowly pedal the... pedals. The bike begins to gather some speed to the point were they'd quickly get to their destination. After a half an hour of bike riding, Helna began to slow down, the bike entering a rich neighborhood. "Here's the neighborhood she lives in, I don't know which house though..." She states, looking at all the different houses.
Back to top Go down
Sonia
Lunerium Mascot

PostSubject: Re: The Two Helpers   The Two Helpers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2015 11:51 pm

Cinis helps direct her throughout the ride, making sure she didn't crash anywhere. When they arrive she looks around and bites her lip, dismounting the bike and getting onto her crutches, going along the way. "Just follow me around for a bit, I'll find it out. Any advice you could give would be fucking fantastic though."
Back to top Go down
DaBomb

DaBomb

PostSubject: Re: The Two Helpers   The Two Helpers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 2:00 pm

Helna nods and begins following Cinis, continuing to observe the houses that surround them. "I believe she said that her parents are constantly working, so we should probably look for a house that doesn't have any cars in the driveway." Helna says, quickly realizing that some people have more than one car per person in the house. "That might not work..."
Back to top Go down
Sonia
Lunerium Mascot

PostSubject: Re: The Two Helpers   The Two Helpers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2015 3:03 am

Cinis groans and shrugs. "Wait, what do you mean 'She said' her parents are working constantly?" She asks, raising an eyebrow and looking critically at Helna, narrowing her eyes sligtly. "You've talked to her before?" Cins continues, taking a step towards Helna on her crutches, reaching for the bag on Helna's back, pulling it off of her.
Back to top Go down
DaBomb

DaBomb

PostSubject: Re: The Two Helpers   The Two Helpers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2015 2:05 pm

"W-Well, yeah... I've spoken to her before, why does it matter?" Helna says a little defensively, confused as to why she's Cinis is looking at her that way. "We talked a little in the school library, we have a lot in common... Why, do you know her?"
Back to top Go down
Sonia
Lunerium Mascot

PostSubject: Re: The Two Helpers   The Two Helpers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2015 7:47 pm

"You said when we met...'Oh, S-sira? I uh...never met her...'" Cinis says accusingly in her best mean spirited Helna voice. "Whatever, give me your bike and get out of here." Cinis says, walking closer to Helna and sliding her crutch end into the spokes of Helna's tire. "Or help me find where she lives, but you're on a short ass leash."
Back to top Go down
DaBomb

DaBomb

PostSubject: Re: The Two Helpers   The Two Helpers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 2:13 pm

"Wait, what?" Helna questions, quickly recalling the past events of the day. "Oh, I did didn't I..." She whispers to herself, realizing that she just fucked up. "Well, I was scared since you said that she hurt you and I thought that you would get angry since I knew her..." Helna's eyes quickly widen in realization. "Yo-You're going to hurt her aren't you..." She says in a low voice.
Back to top Go down
Sonia
Lunerium Mascot

PostSubject: Re: The Two Helpers   The Two Helpers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 11:27 pm

Cinis just shrugs and shakes her head. "Nope, no I wasn't actually. I wasn't gonna touch a head on her perfect little head." She says and scowls, turning her head away. "I hate her but I do actually have to make a book delivery to her house." Cinis lies easily, though it isn't overly believable. She sits down and gets on her phone, sending a few messages around and eventually ascertaining Sira's supposed address, pointing up the road. "It's the house over here."
Back to top Go down
DaBomb

DaBomb

PostSubject: Re: The Two Helpers   The Two Helpers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 11:47 pm

Helna loudly gulps, looking over to the house. She runs over to her bike and pedals off, scared of what was about to happen. How was she supposed to know that Cinis was going to hurt her? She hoped to god Sira wouldn't get hurt. She began to tear up as she quickly peddled home.
Back to top Go down
Sonia
Lunerium Mascot

PostSubject: Re: The Two Helpers   The Two Helpers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2015 4:53 am

Cinis throws a rock at Helna's back, though it misses the girl, falling short and skiddering after her, though it does leave the impression Cinis will gets hers later. She shrugs and grunts, she was already here...might as well do what she came for. The young hoodrat sighs and starts heading over to Sira's house, or at least what she thought was her house, walking up to the side of the first vehicle she sees.
Back to top Go down
Safia
Prez
Safia

PostSubject: Re: The Two Helpers   The Two Helpers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 1:02 am

(Apparently I'm supposed to enter this topic now says DaBomb)

Sira was visiting her parents... Well moreso parent. Her father as always was busy doing god-knows-what with work, but her mother was home. Her mother was simply a lawyer, and sometimes on certain days didn't have to work at all, this being one of those days.

"MaMa!" she yelled out upon entry of the house, speaking Chinese for that was her mother's ethnicity, and she felt more comfortable speaking and learning Chinese with her mother. "Nin hao MaMa, ni hao ma?" She said whilst bowing to her mother. The older woman replied with "Hen hao, xie xie" and went into the kitchen. Sira went out to one of the windows, looking at the driveway when she saw a familiar face, one that she didn't like one bit. "Adam! Come outside with me!" she yelled, catching the attention of the valet. Sira ran outside, approaching the teenaged girl from probably a week or so ago. "What are you doing here?" she said with sheer anger, and as she said this the valet came outside, bowing once to Cinis, deciding her to be a friend of Sira's, as he clearly didn't hear what Sira just said.
Back to top Go down
https://solylune.forumotion.com
Sonia
Lunerium Mascot

PostSubject: Re: The Two Helpers   The Two Helpers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2015 8:36 pm

Cinis is kneeling down in the driveway by Sira's mothers car when Sira shows up. She grins sheepishly, discretely sliding a knife back into the pocket of her clothing before shrugging lightly. "Y'know, just wanted to check out where ya lived..." Cinis says, feeling something she's not used to feeling, especially from a girl, especially from a -girl- from Asolum. She tries to shake it but her leg almost seems to ache and she registers that she didn't stand a chance back then, so she likely didn't stand a chance with a broken leg. "I was actually just going." Cinis mutters, eyes flaring angrily as she starts to hobble back on her crutches, not wanting to expose her back to the girl, waving at the Valet. "See ya at the next game Sira?"
Back to top Go down
Safia
Prez
Safia

PostSubject: Re: The Two Helpers   The Two Helpers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 10:36 pm

Sira shot the girl a glare. "How stupid do you think I am? How would you know where I live, and what motives would you have to be here other than doing something wrong?" Sira folded her arms and looked at Adam and tilted her head towards Cinis, and Adam began walking over to her. "Excuse me Miss, you'll have to prove to Lady Sira that you mean no ill will, otherwise consequences will be in order. I assume you don't want the police to be called Madame?" Adam spoke with a british accent despite being a valet (i believe valets are french), and he was older than normal people. The classic British butler, and if British butlers have taught anyone anything, it was that even in old age they can still kick some ass, and Adam was not afraid to do so.
Back to top Go down
Sonia
Lunerium Mascot

PostSubject: Re: The Two Helpers   The Two Helpers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 11:12 pm

Cinis glances between both of them, and realizing that she's outnumbered, 'outgunned', and already crippled much worse than Sira was, throws up her hands. Giving her best innocent, terrified eyes and raising her voice an octave into something less boyish than what it normally is. "I didn't mean anything by it! I...I just wanted to apologize for the fight..." Cinis says, having had practice playing the 'good girl' role quite a bit, though her heart's thumping in her chest, mainly because she felt like if she fucked up she'd get beaten badly -and- arrested. "I asked your friend for your address...I wanted to apologize, and see if you wanted to go on a date with me.." The punky girl says, brushing hair behind her ear and giving her fake blush. She didn't actually want to date Sira, but figured if she looked pathetic and shy they'd let her go once Sira turned her down.
Back to top Go down
Safia
Prez
Safia

PostSubject: Re: The Two Helpers   The Two Helpers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2015 4:10 pm

"Hmm on any other circumstance you might have convinced me. Except no one knows my address, I can't see you ever apologizing, I'm not gay, and you're the worst actor I've seen. Think of your previous actions, you didn't want to apologize and give up and grovel when we had our fight, what would cause such a change in personality now?" Sira looked at the lunerium student with the hint of disgust, of how someone would go to such a low level to try to get a somewhat decent alibi, but this wasn't decent when it came to the class president. Not one bit. However the valet sighed and bowed once to Sira before speaking up. "Lady Sira, might I say that this young woman may be telling the truth. You may have had a fight before, but those who learn the most learn from their mistakes. Your mother has tea running for the occasion of you returning home, correct? How about we invite madame over here inside, and we can see more about if she is worth believing. If not, the police are always available." Sira laughed at this, but saw that the valet was being serious. "Y-You expect me to believe her? This delinquent had me held and beaten by two -" the valet coughed, and pointed his finger to Cinis. Sira turned her back, and folded her arms, being a bit more stubborn than usual/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Two Helpers   The Two Helpers - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Two Helpers
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sun and Moon RP :: Lunerium High :: Library-
Jump to: