Share | 

Science sucks!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Safia
Prez

PostSubject: Science sucks!   Fri May 29, 2015 3:46 am

Sira waited in her dorm for the younger student to arrive. It wa a student that she never really knew before, until her teacher told her how terrible she was doing in science and that she should get a tutor. He offered a student-Corey James. A boy who was a first year, great at math and science. She could still remember the embarrassment she felt, te redness of her cheeks as she walked up to the young boy, asking him for help with it, and despite him being a first year h still knew just about everything te third year students were doing. So Sira gave him a card with her info on it, reading "Prez's dorm after school. Girls side #73 be there at 4 o clock. Sira looked once more at her clock: 3:54.

Lunerium Mascot

PostSubject: Re: Science sucks!   Fri May 29, 2015 3:53 am

The excitement Corey felt when Sira had talked to her was unimaginable, it sent tingles up his spine and she choked up when she answered her, even if it was just for tutoring, her mind runs through possible scenarios, all the way from them being best friends, to permanent study buddies, to lovers all in a minute. Through the day she managed to calm down enough to make her way to Sira's dorm, not more than 30 away from her own room, down the hall and a set of stairs was all. Though she had known this for a long time, having followed Sira back to her room the second day of school, when she gained her affection. Her knuckles rap three times on the door, her backpack slung over her shoulder with a baseball bat handle sticking out of it, wearing her boy's uniform that hugged her form tightly, but not enough to show off any feminine curves she might have. Her hair was cut short in a boyish manner, messy and unkempt, black rimmed glasses sitting on her nose.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Safia
Prez

PostSubject: Re: Science sucks!   Fri May 29, 2015 4:03 am

"Finally." Sira said silently as she opened the door. She bowed before Corey and smiled. "Come in! Thank you once again Corey, sorry for if this is short notice." She sat down on her bed, with books and notebooks all over it.

Lunerium Mascot

PostSubject: Re: Science sucks!   Fri May 29, 2015 4:08 am

Corey stops when she sees Sira and gulps a bit, blushing almost instinctively and waving awkwardly. "Hi, haha, don't worry about it. Not like I had anything better to do." She says, her voice sounding enough like a boy's that it's hard to tell the difference, other than it being a little off-key. Corey scans the room and smiles, she'd been in here numerous times but never with her idol in it, well, once while Sira was sleeping but that doesn't really count. Stepping into the room Corey inhales deeply, exhaling lovingly and moving over to the desk, setting her bag down.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Safia
Prez

PostSubject: Re: Science sucks!   Fri May 29, 2015 4:16 am

"I just don't get any of this chemistry stuff! I read through it all, numerous times and still can't get it. Bonding, splitting. Di, Bi, Tri, what do those mean!?" she said, boing their literal Latin translation but nowhere near the chemistry definition. She held open a notebook with notes she took during the lecture course, with an example of oxygen, then Dioxide, Trioxide, etc. Sira's face is utterly blank while trying to understand this, showing it's just about pointless.

Lunerium Mascot

PostSubject: Re: Science sucks!   Fri May 29, 2015 4:26 am

Corey just laughs a bit awkwardly and sits down at Sira's desk, looking over her notes and paying special attention to her handwriting, occasionally sniffing and smelling. Her room smelled really nice and she smelled even better. "Weeell, most people don't get it at first but it's really not all that difficult. Bonding is when one atom loses electrons and another gains it, Di and Tri and the rest are the amount of X atoms in a molecule, splitting is what people do in nuclear fission, and that extracts energy from an atom, but it's dangerous because you know, explosions and whatnot..." Corey lets out a shy giggle and soon begins going over the rest of Sira's notes, pointing out several different things, though she never even seems a tad bit frustrated no matter how much Sira doesn't understand or has problems.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Safia
Prez

PostSubject: Re: Science sucks!   Fri May 29, 2015 4:34 am

Sira nods at the explanation. "I get the beginning and last part but the molecule stuff is too hard... I-Is it like PotassiumDioxide (dunno if that's a real molecule DONT JUDGE) Is two Potassium and two Oxygen?" She says, looking at the notes with all the Latin prefixes and suffixes, pointing to the one that says KO2.

Lunerium Mascot

PostSubject: Re: Science sucks!   Fri May 29, 2015 4:41 am

Corey taps his chin and then nods enthusiastically. "Yeah...well, no, but good try! IT would mean there's one potassium and two oxygen. Don't worry about it though, I always knew you were smart. You'll get it." She says, giggling awkwardly and setting the book down flat on the table. "Is there a reason you're asking about liquid weed though?" She teases, smiling at Sira.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Safia
Prez

PostSubject: Re: Science sucks!   Fri May 29, 2015 4:47 am

Sira is taken aghast by this. She blushes deeply, and looks the other way. "NO I never knew that's what PotassiumDioxide was, I am Sira Zhen, the least likely person to do drugs ever!" She turns back to Corey. He seemed kind if strange the way he looked at Sira, but she brushed it off. "S-So the first element is always one, and the second element gets the Di, tri, etc? That right?" she said, laying down on the bed now, closing her eyes and trying to get this picture in her head.

Lunerium Mascot

PostSubject: Re: Science sucks!   Fri May 29, 2015 4:54 am

"I was just teasing, I know you're way too awesome to do drugs." Corey says, eyes sparkling a bit when Sira looks at her, though she does turn away. "But yeah, that's about as right as you need to be." Is Corey's answer, and with that, she shrugs and sits back a bit. "I can help you out more in class if you like, but for now I don't wanna go over too much at a time or you'll just get a headache and barely remember it."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Safia
Prez

PostSubject: Re: Science sucks!   Fri May 29, 2015 5:01 am

Sira sat up, then sat with her legs crossed. "Uhm okay then, what dya wanna do now? I got a few more hours before my swim practice so I got some free time." Sira rocked back and forth, debating as to what she wanted to do. There was nothing really appealing ahout Corey. He was a young student who was good at math an science, not like the life of the party there.

Lunerium Mascot

PostSubject: Re: Science sucks!   Fri May 29, 2015 11:45 am

Corey just smiles and shrugs. "I uh, I don't really know...we could go out to the mall, uh, go shopping, something like that." She offers with an awkward little glance towards the door. Idiot! The girl of your dreams is right in front of you and you can't think of a single thing to say! Corey gulps, blushes bright red and mumbles, almost inaudibly. "Will you go out with me? On like, a date." She blurts out, covering her face and starting to ramble. "It's fine if not, but but I won't be mad or anything, I just really like you and think you're great..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Safia
Prez

PostSubject: Re: Science sucks!   Fri May 29, 2015 3:09 pm

Sira looked at the boy questionably. "Uhm, okay? I guess I have nothing better to do, and a small date couldn't hurt anyone, right? Shopping sounds cool, to the mall it is! But lemme get changed, I don't wanna run around in this uniform forever." Sira nods, then runs over to her closet, pulling out a red tank top and a black skirt, with a black jacket. "This seems good enough, wha dya think?" she shows Corey, the outfit was nothing too flashy but it did look better than most average outfits.

Lunerium Mascot

PostSubject: Re: Science sucks!   Fri May 29, 2015 3:21 pm

Corey smiles widely and holds her hands together in front of her chest, eyes opening when she sees Sira in her new outfit, her unhealthy affection making it look better than usual, noticing subtleties about the outfit and smiling again, nodding dumbly. "Y-you look amazing...I wish I knew we were going somewhere, I would've brought a change of clothes." She says and soon shrugs, heading to the door after grabbing her bag and slinging it over both shoulders.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Safia
Prez

PostSubject: Re: Science sucks!   Fri May 29, 2015 7:12 pm

Sira shrugged, then followed Corey. "I don't mind going out with my uniform, it's just today I didn't feel like wearing it! Anyways, this begs the question of transportation. I can call my father if you want, he can send someone to pick us up and drop us off." She says, and begins walking down the hall towards the exit of the dorms, a few girls repeating the few phrases "Hi Sira," "Hey prez, what's up," or "Hey Sira, where ya goin'?" All just got addressed with a bright smile and a wave from the Prez.

Lunerium Mascot

PostSubject: Re: Science sucks!   Fri May 29, 2015 10:44 pm

"Oh, that'd be great. I'm not old enough to drive a car yet, and I had a seizure a couple years ago so I'm not allowed to for quite some time anyway." Corey says, smiling at some of the girls but keeping her head down, occasionally looking back to make sure Sira is following her out of the building. The ways she walks is much like a boy's, straight and to the point, her tiny hips barely wiggling when she does move. "So you said the mall was okay? I-I dunno if it's a good place for a date, but it doesn't, y'know, matter to me if it doesn't matter to you...I mean, you're awesome so I'm sure whatever you like will be made better by your presence."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Safia
Prez

PostSubject: Re: Science sucks!   Fri May 29, 2015 10:57 pm

Sira giggles, then rubs the top of Corey's head like a dog. "You're so awkward. It's funny." Sira thinks and ponders over someplace to go. "Perhaps we can go out to eat? Sit by the waterfront? Go to the park? Choose from those three, I mean I have no real preference. I don't wear most of what I buy anyways." A new thought immediately dawned on her head, then she face-palmed. "I kinda just realized... I don't have a phone..."

Lunerium Mascot

PostSubject: Re: Science sucks!   Sat May 30, 2015 12:09 pm

Corey ducks her head down when Sira places her hand on it, but playfully nuzzles against it, blushing and standing back, shrugging her shoulders. "Let's go out to eat, uh, if you don't mind. I can pay and I even have a phone on me in case you need to call~" Corey says proudly, taking out a rather expensive phone and playing around on it for a few seconds, changing the background from that of a sleeping Sira to one of the Disciplinary Committee's emblem.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Safia
Prez

PostSubject: Re: Science sucks!   Sat May 30, 2015 3:02 pm

"Thanks!" Sira thankfully took the phone, and opened the "Phone" app and switched it to the keypad. She typed in a number an put it up to her ear, listening to it ring until someone picked up the phone. "Hi Papa, it's Sira.... NO I don't have a phone.... It's a friends don't worry about it... WELL IF I HAD MY OWN I WOULDNT NEED TO! Listen, papa I am going to need a ride, can you send someone to pick me and my friend up from the school? .... Thanks... Bye." Sira hung up the phone and, with an eyeroll gave it back to Corey. "Sorry 'bout that. I've got some hardcore daddy issues. Anyways a cat will be here in ten minutes." Sira looks outside the front door and watches the traffic go by and students walking around.

Lunerium Mascot

PostSubject: Re: Science sucks!   Sat May 30, 2015 3:55 pm

Corey listens with mild bemusement, having seen Sira's dad numerous times in the past when Sira went to see him and she'd simply tagged along...at a distance of course, and usually well hidden. Corey takes the phone and pushes it back into his pocket, going to a small patch of grass and sitting down cross-legged, watching for the car and generally keeping her head down whenever stjudents come near. After the awkward ten minutes had passed, Corey stands up, stretches and looks around to see if the car had shown up. "What kind of a car is it, S-sira?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Safia
Prez

PostSubject: Re: Science sucks!   Sat May 30, 2015 4:55 pm

Sira looked around. "I dunno which one. We have tons, all my dad told me was that h would send one of our house servants to pick us up. So now where-THERE!" She pointed to a silver Raging Bull with a young man standing in front of it. Sira identified him quickly and ran over. "Micheal? I thought papa woulda sent someone more experienced." she turned to Corey. "Corey, this is Micheal, one of our newer Valets. Why my dad would entrust a car like this to him is beyond me, but hey." Micheal didn't seemed offended, for he knw he was a good driver but she was right. A man of Sira's Father's calibur would, or Moreso should never entrust a car to someone as new as him... Much less a car like this one. The valet opened the door and invited the two in, then began driving.

Lunerium Mascot

PostSubject: Re: Science sucks!   Sat May 30, 2015 5:01 pm

Corey blinks a few times at the car, her father had owned something vaguely similar to this when he was going through a midlife crisis but they had gotten rid of it, they weren't rich enough to have cars like this...at least not many. A small blush spreads over her face as Sira speaks to Michael and her, feeling like any normal person would be mad at what she said. Despite this Corey almost instantly nods her head in agreement with Sira, figuring her opinion was right in general. "Hehe, well I hope it's okay...and he won't get in trouble or anything."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Safia
Prez

PostSubject: Re: Science sucks!   Sat May 30, 2015 5:11 pm

"Nah, it's alright. I must ask though- where dya wanna go to eat? I have no clue, I rarely go out unless it's with family, and most of the time it's with terrible atmosphere and bad food. So where do you go to eat out?" Sira watched as Micheal prepared the GPS, and drove out of the school's lot and pulled over by a red light, not wanting to go any further in case they'd be going in the wrong direction.

Lunerium Mascot

PostSubject: Re: Science sucks!   Sat May 30, 2015 5:33 pm

Corey thinks about it for a bit before groaning and sitting back in her seat. "I can't really think of any place either, I wanna just go some place simple though. Not fast food or anything trashy like Applebee's. Uh...Michael! Can you just pull over at a nice restaurant somewhere nearby, we can't think of anything really, so you pick." Corey says with a giggle and smiles over at Sira, half-staring at her. "Is that okay with you? It's fine if you have something better in mind."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Safia
Prez

PostSubject: Re: Science sucks!   Sat May 30, 2015 5:43 pm

"If I had something better in mind I would has told you, wouldn't i?" Sira smiles, then nods to the Valet. "Yeah, Micheal that's fine. Anywhere around here is fine, so long as it's good kay?" Micheal nodded. "Yes, Lady Sira." he drives for a bit until he pulls over to a place with a fancy-looking exterior, with an accompanying interior. "I heard Master Zhen speaking of this place. He wants to take you and Mistress Zhen here sometime, so I guess you can test the waters." Sira smiled and watched as Micheal open the door, and once both the students were out drive away.

PostSubject: Re: Science sucks!   

Back to top Go down

Science sucks!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next