The newest registered user is ellberthjrcwfdpkq

Our users have posted a total of 308 messages in 25 subjects

Share | 

A friendly game

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DaBomb

PostSubject: A friendly game   Fri Jul 03, 2015 1:10 pm

Samantha was sweating profusely in the tennis court. She was hunched over, waiting for her opponents move. Samantha was only one point from winning, and she knew that her opponent wasn't far behind. As the girl served the ball, Samantha strike it when it reached her side of the court, beaming it in between the legs of her opponent and watching it bounce of the ground behind her and across the field. With a smile she wiped the sweat off of her forehead and walked toward her opponent, extending her hand. "That was truly a great game, I hope we can repeat this on another day?" The girl took her offer and shook her hand. "Yeah, i'd love to play again." "Great! See you later, then!"

After the game, Samantha was sitting down on a nearby bench, still sweating from her game. She loved to play tennis, and wasn't beat often. Today only confirmed her excellence at the sport. Stretching her arms and legs, she began to stand up, walking toward the school's side entrance.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Safia
Prez

PostSubject: Re: A friendly game   Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:38 am

Sira walked through the door to the outside through the gym. It was fourth period, a time where her class had a free period and another had a gym class. She decided to spend her free period outside and catch up on some homework, so that is precisely what she did. As she entered through the door she encountered another student. It wasn't one she had seen in any of her classes, so she decided that it must be one of first year, second year, or fourth year. So that's what she asked.
"You, are you on a free period? Some of the third year students are in physical education so you can't be there. And do not tell me you're skipping class." Prez had her cold "I bring and am the law" face and was ready to bring the justice that the Disciplinary Committee and the Class President had.

PostSubject: Re: A friendly game   Sun Jul 05, 2015 8:55 pm

Samantha jumped slightly when she was suddenly addressed by the woman. "Oh, why yes, I do happen to be on a free period." She answers, nodding slightly when she begins talking. "And, I do apologize, I was not aware I was forbidden to use the court at this time, I assure you it will not happen again." After answering the woman's questions she decided to ask one of her one, after all she had the right to, didn't she? She had answered the girl's questions politely and she expected the same. "May I ask, why does it concern you on regards of me skipping class and such? Is it your job to do so?" She was beginning to assume that this girls was in the school government or one of it's committees. And if her suspicions were correct, she had every reason to question herself and her doings.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Safia
Prez

PostSubject: Re: A friendly game   Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:31 pm

Sira was struck in a place that was like a boxer being hit underneath the belt. Sira was not egotistical, it was just that she wasn't used to people not knowing who she was in the school, especially because her name was everywhere. Sira stood there wide-eyed for a second, but snapped back into reality. "Okay so I'm the student body president, as well as a member of the disciplinary committee. That's why. Also you can be here, but you can just be on the bleachers and not on the courts. If you're on a free period you may continue with what you're doing." Sira bowed once, and then began to go over to the bleachers where she began pulling out a text book and writing stuff down in a notebook.

PostSubject: Re: A friendly game   Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:40 pm

Samantha smiled when her suspicions were proved correct. When bowed to, she returned the bow in respect. She began to follow her to the bleachers, taking what Sira said as an invitation. "So, then you must be Sira, right?" She pieced together, remembering what her friends mentioned about her. "Well, my name is Samantha, it's such a pleasure to meet you." She says with a polite, warm smile, extending her hand out in greeting as they reached the bleachers. Her parents always told her, you can never have too many friends, and it's always useful to have ones that are important.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Safia
Prez

PostSubject: Re: A friendly game   Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:54 pm

Sira nodded her head, and took Samantha's hand. "Yes im Sira. Sira Zhen, and it's nice to meet you Samantha." Sira looked off to the gym class that was playing. They were running around the track course, so Sira didn't really take any interest into watching, as opposed to when they play soccer or basketball, and maybe even football. Either way, she didn't really want to watch but instead returned to her work, while thinking of things to say to Samantha. "You were playing tennis when you were out on the court. Do you like the game?" Sira said, all the while not looking up as she wrote answer beyond answer.

PostSubject: Re: A friendly game   Sun Jul 05, 2015 10:06 pm

Samantha's eyes lit up at the question, a sly smile appearing on her face. "Yes, I do enjoy playing tennis. My mother had introduced it to me at a very early age, and i've been playing ever since." She says, in a joyful tone. "I might add the i've gotten very talented at the sport, I find myself the victor of most matches I play!" She says happily, but she quickly realizes that she's bragging, and some find that rude. "...Not to boast, I just enjoy the game to a high degree." She waits for a moment, looking around the school's fields before speaking again. "Is there a sport you enjoy playing?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Safia
Prez

PostSubject: Re: A friendly game   Tue Jul 07, 2015 4:33 pm

Sira turned a page in the textbook. It was for science, her worst subject. "I practice multiple different martial arts styles, accompanied by my studies of various different sword styles, to master my Shinai. I also swim, and I'm pretty okay at it." Sira said this statement rather blankly, without feeling whatsoever. Now realizing it, Sira looked up at Samantha. "I apologize if I came on as rude, I never meant to if I did. I just really need to study this stuff."

PostSubject: Re: A friendly game   Tue Jul 07, 2015 5:21 pm

Samantha smiles at her. "Don't worry, I didn't take offense to it." She replies, looking down at the book when Sira mentions studying. "Is that science? I use to have trouble with it, until my father tutored me in it. Do you require assistance? You look as if you're struggling..." She replies, not meaning to be rude, just wanting to be helpful.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Safia
Prez

PostSubject: Re: A friendly game   Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:52 pm

Sira looks away from the second year student. "I'm fine, I'm not struggling at all." Sira lied, and it was solely because she didn't want help from someone that was below her grade level... Ignoring Corey, a first year who was "highly recommended" by Sira's mother and the principle, who tutors her. Even with Corey Sira still had a ton of protest before complying. This just seemed like torture, someone volunteering. It was a nice gesture, just not one Sira could accept.

PostSubject: Re: A friendly game   Thu Jul 09, 2015 2:11 pm

"Oh, okay..." Samantha says with a slight pout. "Well, if you ever change your mind..." She adds, looking ahead of her, watching some of the students run around the track. She stood up, picking up her tennis gear and faces Sira. "Well, it was certainty a pleasure to meet you, Sira." She says with a small bow, turning around to leave.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Safia
Prez

PostSubject: Re: A friendly game   Sun Jul 12, 2015 11:28 pm

Sira giggled a bit. "Well if you wanna talk in lunch we can. If you have fourth period lunch." Sira and some third-year students shared lunch with the second-year students, and some other third-year students had lunch with the first-years. This led the fourth-years to eat alone, but all share one simultaneous lunch instead of some students being split. Sira had fourth period lunch, and third period free. Next period she would be going to the cafe, but she had no idea where Samantha was going due to her being a second-year.

PostSubject: Re: A friendly game   Mon Jul 13, 2015 2:30 pm

Samantha perked up when she heard Sira speak. "I'd love to discuss topics in lunch. And yes, I do happen to have lunch during the fourth period." She says with a smile. "If you do not change you mind, i'll see you in lunch." She waved her goodbye and continued walking to the school.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Safia
Prez

PostSubject: Re: A friendly game   Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:34 pm

Sira nodded her head. "See you then, I guess." Sira walked off, towards her locker. She had gym next period, so she didn't have to worry about her backpack. She stored her backpack into her locker and took her Shinai and stored it into a sheathe, which she put onto her waiste behind her, and then walked off to the lunch room. She went over to the sections where you chose your lunch, and then began scoping everything out as she thought of what she wanted.

PostSubject: Re: A friendly game   Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:17 pm

Samantha was just finishing purchasing her lunch when she noticed Sira. Regarding her with a smile, she walked to one of the empty tables, where she was usually fond of siting and enjoying her lunch. Most of her friends were occupied the other periods of lunch, but she didn't mind. She enjoyed the state of being alone and used it to help her relax. Grabbing her utensils, she began to cut up her Salisbury stack with her knife, eager to dig in.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Safia
Prez

PostSubject: Re: A friendly game   Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:09 pm

Sira went with the classic pb + j, and had a bottle of soda. Sure she could have gotten a fancy fancy lunch, but Sira was well-renown for denying her "rich" self. She spotted Samantha and sat down aside of her, making sure to confirm that Samantha had no allergies. "You have an allergy to anything pb + j related? Mine is sealed up now so you don't need to worry if you do." she says thoughtfully.

PostSubject: Re: A friendly game   Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:51 pm

Samantha gave them a strange look. "Uh, no I don't have any allergies related to peanut butter. Or jelly for that matter." She replies, taking a bite of her steak. "So, you said that you were par of the student council or something similar, correct?" She says, after she swallows the steak in her mouth. "What exactly do you do for the school?" She says with an intrigued look, taking another bite of steak.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Safia
Prez

PostSubject: Re: A friendly game   Thu Aug 20, 2015 1:10 am

"Heh, sorry. I just kind of need to know if people have allergies. I don't want an accident on my hands." Sira says as she unseals the sandwich and opens the bottle of soda, taking a bite and making sure to have no food left in her mouth when she responds to Samantha. "I'm the president of the student body. I regulate the things in relation to the students, such as making sure people get schedules, they attend what they need to, I regulate and try to provide crowd control for our little skirmishes with Lunerium. I do a little of everything. I speak with everyone and do just about any job in relation to the school that the principle or assistant principles are too busy to do. But I'm not the only one to do it, the others in the student body do as well. I'm just the leader of it all." Sira nodded to that, and took another bite of her sandwich.

PostSubject: Re: A friendly game   Thu Aug 20, 2015 2:21 pm

Samantha took another bite of her steak as she listened to Sira's response with great interest. She gradually began to raise an eyebrow from the list of jobs Sira began to list off, finding the girl's role in the school to be much larger than she originally thought. She swallowed what was in her mouth before drinking a gulp of her water. "W-Wow." She said in shock. "You certainly have a lot on your plate! What intrigues me the most is, how in the heavens do you have time to do all your school work while doing all of your responsibilities throughout the day?" She asked, taking another drink of water. "And here I thought I had a busy life but of course, there's always someone who can top you." She joked, letting out a small chuckle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Safia
Prez

PostSubject: Re: A friendly game   Thu Aug 27, 2015 11:54 am

Sira laughed a bit. "I dont do everything every day, that's just the list of what we do. On an average day I only do like one to three things, plus it's all after or before school, but only sometimes do they call me during school. And I get my work done, easy peasy. At night of course, that's when I do all homework, and during class I get all my stuff done." Sira nodded, and tore off a piece of her sandwich and plopped it in her mouth, and once finished chewing and swallowing she replied. "What is it you do? Aside from the obvious play tennis, as if I didn't here enough of that." She said with playful sarcasm, not meant to hurt Samantha but instead just meant to joke, for the sake of fun.

PostSubject: Re: A friendly game   Thu Aug 27, 2015 3:38 pm

Samantha rolled her eyes at the joke, a smirk on her face. "I do tend to boast about my skills, don't I?" She said in amusement. "Well, aside from tennis, i'm also a cheerleader. I attend most of the sports games in the school as well. At home I frequently take piano lessons. My parents urge me to do so." She says, sighing. "That's most of my daily objectives, other than that I have free time."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A friendly game   

Back to top Go down

A friendly game
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1