Our users have posted a total of 308 messages in 25 subjects

Share | 

Sanctuary has been breached!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DaBomb

PostSubject: Sanctuary has been breached!   Thu May 28, 2015 8:36 pm

Helna was staying after school, as usual, helping the librarians keep track of the books and put them in the places they should be. She had already passed the needed volunteer hours needed to graduate, she just enjoyed doing it because it was a place of peace and quiet, something her neighborhood couldn't offer. An added plus, was that she could read a book whenever she wanted to, something she didn't have the privilege of doing anywhere else. After putting the last book in it's spot, Helna let out a sigh of relief, picking the engineering book she had yet to finish and sat down at a table, starting where she left off, last time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Safia
Prez

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary has been breached!   Thu May 28, 2015 8:45 pm

Sira had been in the Lunerium building because of a swim competition, which the Lions rightfully won. After getting changed, the girls and boys of the swim team immediately left the school, except for Sira. She decided to look around the school which was just about the opposite of hers, and this led her to the library. It seemed relatively nice, all except the books. Sira looked through, finding a book on fighting styles and opened it, turning to the page of Monkey Style, the one she hadn't mastered yet but half the page was torn off, and had some brown liquid stain which she couldn't identify as tea or coffee. Sira sighed. She had sat down at a table where there was another person at, and lay her head down. Her long red hair was still wet and got both the table and her Asolum school uniform wet.

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary has been breached!   Thu May 28, 2015 8:51 pm

Helna had been so wrapped up in her book, she didn't notice the girl until she sat down and put her head down. "Jesus Christ!" She jumped, almost falling out of her chair. "What the hell are you doing sneaking up on me like that?" Helna stared at her for a couple seconds before blushing deeply, realizing she had just embarrassed herself. And the fact that she aild to do her job, an assistant librarian.  "I mean... C-Can I help you find anything..." She whispers, just barely audible to the newcomer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Safia
Prez

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary has been breached!   Thu May 28, 2015 8:59 pm

Sira was taken aghast by this weird reaction. It was only then that she realized her clothes were getting wet, and that her hair was dripping. Acompanying this, as if on cue was a sneeze. "I wasn't sneaking up on you. Don't make a fool of yourself, and be quiet. We are in a library." Sira smiled at this young lady. Lunerium had someone who read books, who says a blind squirrel can't be right twice a day? "And no, I don need anything. The one thing I did want was tattered up so I'll lay here and catch a cold, while my classmates don't know where I am. Perhaps I could use an aquantence to talk to?"

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary has been breached!   Thu May 28, 2015 9:08 pm

This lady is weird... Is all Helna could think o, until she realized that she was supposed to respond to her statement. Or was is a question? Doesn't matter, if she didn't talk so, she would embarrass herself even more. "I'm a-assuming you are referring to me as an a-acquaintance?" She says, a little louder then before. "I-I don't have a problem with contributing to a conversation... it's just that, I don't think we could talk about much, as I doubt we share any interests..." She stops talking for a moment, thinking to herself, as if she was making a counter argument to her own statement. "But I guess that would be judging a book by it's cover, wouldn't it?" A faint hint of a smile appeared on her ace as she slowly began to sit down again. "So-So, what do you want to talk about?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Safia
Prez

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary has been breached!   Thu May 28, 2015 9:18 pm

"We have different interests even though you don't know me at all!? Is it because I'm from Asolum!?" she said, standing and showing her Asolum uniform. "Or is it because I'm from a rich family!? I'm tired of people seeing me and only seeing a pampered rich brat!" she said loudly, not caring that they were in a library. Sira slammed her fist on the table. While this one seemed different, she was te same as all of the rest. The rest of the Lunerium bastards who attempt to face off with Sira's school just because it was inhabited by rich students. Sira sat back down and lay her head down once again, in a small puddle of water.

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary has been breached!   Thu May 28, 2015 9:33 pm

Helna shrieked in her chair, immediately ducking slightly. "No, it's not that at all!" she, said in a loud whisper, which gradually turned into a quiet yell, as if she was offended.. "From you extreme over-reaction to my non-offensive statement, It's blatantly obvious that you have a prejudice against the students at this school. I assumed that we didn't have similar interests in topics because I am abnormal when it comes to the social norm." She crosses her arms and clears her throat, seemingly calming down. "For example; do you have any of the following interest? Building computers, Building computer parts, playing video games, reading manga, watching anime?" She asks, raising an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Safia
Prez

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary has been breached!   Thu May 28, 2015 9:43 pm

Sira looked up and glared at the student. "I have no prejudice over anyone, especially students. You say you're abnormal when it comes to the social norm, well how many people out of ten is the heiress to a large company and is rich as hell?" Sira said, then sneezed once more. She might actually have been catching a cold, her hair was wet and a window was open. "And yes, I do. While I know nothing of building computers I frequently spend my spare time reading manga, watching various different animes, or enjoying video games. People look at me strangely because of my high school status but whatever. When I'm not doing any of those three I am practicing my martial arts, swimming, or practicing with my Shinai Kendo. Oh and I'm frequently setting people straight at my school. I have many hobbies." Sira said, then put a fist under her chin. "So, GIRLY. You share any of MY interests?"

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary has been breached!   Thu May 28, 2015 10:05 pm

"Well, I'd love to do all o those things but unfortunately I don't have the great privilege to.  The little time have to myself is insignificant to the point I have to make a schedule to make sure I don't fall behind in any of them.  When was the last time you had to reschedule your hobby to another date months away!? When was the last time you had to cancel plans with the small amount of friends you have, because you need to study, as the time you have is so small you have to multi task your chores with studying? When was the last time you've become so depressed you can't even bare to get out of bed, because no one in school respects you, or is friends with you, or likes you?" Helna whimpers at the last sentence, tears beginning to stream don her cheeks. "Oh, i'm sooooo sorry that all your money has made you feel abnormal! If only you had been born dirt-poor with a grieving widow of a mother that can barely make enough money to feed herself! If onl- If-" Helna begins sobbing, her face buried into the table.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Safia
Prez

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary has been breached!   Thu May 28, 2015 10:17 pm

Sira made a "tchk!" Sound. "Oh please, you may have a widow of a mother with little money but your "busy life" is nothing compared to mine. I have meetings everyday with the student body just to talk about what we can do with the school or learn how to settle our differences with YOURS. I never see my parents because they are always absorbed in their work, so they sent me and my sister off to Asolum, where we stay in dorms the entire time. You may have a ton of chores to do but don't cry over the fact you are a messy person, I have no chores because I'm always busy and is never home! I still have school to do, studying, homework, and on top of that I'm the leading person who deals with the kids in the school who like to fuck around and break shit or something, then with the student body and with my swim meets, the only time I ever have to myself is late at night! And that's not even considering the fact I need sleep! So yeah, your papa may be dead but how would you feel if you couldn't even see your MOTHER, that's how I feel, k? And if your SO worried about money GET A JOB! I never asked to be born rich, in fact I damn well hate it. If I were in your position I wouldn't be complaining about shit like that. I came to this library for a reasonable conversation, so will you give it to me or not!?" Sira said, surprised herself about how long her little speech was and afterwards letting out a small sneeze.

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary has been breached!   Thu May 28, 2015 10:33 pm

"How about you shut the fuck up! You don't half of the shit I have to deal with. At least you have two healthy parents! Sadly, my father died in some fucking war that should of never existed in the first place and my mother is dying from lung cancer. Do you even think about other people? I've wanted to have a conversation with you this whole time b-but you just keep yelling a me, telling how much you hate your life. No-now tell me, If you had neither of your parents to support you, so that you have to have three jobs to pay for the rent, food, and hospital bills of your dying mother. Then some girl you never met comes in saying how she hates being rich, would you not be offended?" Helna begins wiping her tears, "C-Can you stop yelling at me for two seconds so we can talk like civilized human beings?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Safia
Prez

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary has been breached!   Thu May 28, 2015 10:40 pm

Sira scoffs. "No, id ask this rich girl for money, but it seems everyone has their pride. It takes a village to raise a baby, so think about this, do you honestly really need to have three jobs? Do you need to pay for your dying mother? This may sound like a stupid question but have you ever thought about asking for money? I'll gladly pay for your dying mother, 'snot like my parents will even notice such a tiny dent in their wallets. There, that's two jobs off your hands. It only takes one job to pay rent and food, two jobs is for extra shit you don't need. Your welcome, by the way." Sira rolls her eyes. "I'm never this honest to a student of Lunerium, you should feel honored, so can we have our civil conversation now, GIRLY!?" Sira says with a harsh glare towards the young lady.

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary has been breached!   Thu May 28, 2015 10:52 pm

"Are y-you serious?" Helna asks, completely in shock. "You'd just give some random girl some money because she told you a sob story." She sniffles a couple more times before straightening back up and sitting back in her chair. "I don't know what to s-say..." She looks at Sire as another tear rolls down her cheek. "If a conversation is all that I need tog give you, then i'll gladly speak." She looks up to the sky and begins to giggle a bit, as if a terrible burden had been lifted from her. "You said you like video games. What genre?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Safia
Prez

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary has been breached!   Thu May 28, 2015 10:58 pm

Sira laughed. "Nah, I'm just a nice person. You could've just said "I need money to help my mom" without the sob story and I woulda helped. Like I said, my parents won't even notice a few hundred thousand yen (YEAH BIATCHES I SAID YEN) gone from their account." Sira sat back looking at Helna's crying self. "Video games? I love the fighting genre, FPS genre, and rpg puzzle genre, you like any of those?" Sira raises an eyebrow, hoping that someone liked games like herself.

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary has been breached!   Thu May 28, 2015 11:05 pm

Helna laughs a bit. "Well, i'm absolute feces when it comes to fighting games... I'm really bad at them... I'm pretty good at Fps but I tend to stay away from it, as It'll get repetitive soon.  But I like any kind of RPG.  But my personal fave is strategy games... I'm just really good at them, and I take them way to serious..."  She chuckles a bit.  "You could say i'm MLG at the strategic genre, but whatever..." She shifts her attention back to Sira.  "So, what are your personal fave video games?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Safia
Prez

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary has been breached!   Thu May 28, 2015 11:28 pm

Sira sits and puts her chin over her palm. "I'm amazing at strategy RPGs, my favorite being the Fire Emblem, Legend of Zelda, and Pokemon series." Sira stops and thinks. "While some don't consider Pokemon a strategy rpg you can put so much thought into creating a perfect team it isn't funny. Aside from strategy games I also low MMOs where you get quests and stuff, call me a nerd if you will. What I like to do is go off alone and rack up a ton of XP so that I can be amazing without the help of others, then just continuously PVP and dominate. 'Show I play, I'm not really a team player, porsay." Sira then realizes she was ranting on, and her face turns a light shade of pink from the embarrassment and sudden realization. Brushing it off with a smile, she tries something new: going backwards in the conversation. "Sorry about that, I normally don't rant on about... Anything really. I talked so often and didn't evn ask about what were your favorite games?" she says happily.

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary has been breached!   Thu May 28, 2015 11:39 pm

Helna giggled from Sira's embarrassment. "Well, I have many favorites, but in a small list they would have to be Pikmin, Metroid, Fable, and Civilization. Ratchet and Clan is another favorite, I just love all of the games! Except for size matters... But we don't talk about size matters..." She frowns a bit, before smiling at Sira again. "How many of the Legend of Zelda games, have you beaten?" She asks, hoping that Sira is as experienced in the LoZ series, as she is.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Safia
Prez

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary has been breached!   Thu May 28, 2015 11:45 pm

Sira begins thinking for a minute. "Well I dunno off the bat but I'll go down the list. I beat WindWaker, both the Oracle games, Ocarina of Time as well as Majora's mask, Twilight Princess, four swords, a link to te past as well as a link between worlds and that's it. And if you wanna talk about games we don't talk about look at Zelda 2 or Skyward Sword. Many people like Skyward Sword but I think it just plain sucks... I mean robots? SERIOUSLY!?" Sira laughs quietly. She had played at least one of each of the games Helna said, except the size matters. She never even heard of the game but she didn't wanna know if it was THAT BAD.

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary has been breached!   Thu May 28, 2015 11:52 pm

Helna giggled a bit. "Well, I honestly love all of the Zelda games... Which is why I've beaten all of them... on hero mode as well." She finishes, cheeks rosy obviously embarrassed. "I've even 100% percented them all..." She looks away slightly. "I'm trying to beat all the Metroid games on the hardest difficulty, but other Metroid: other M, is so fucking hard! And it sucks too, but I'll have to power through it!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Safia
Prez

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary has been breached!   Fri May 29, 2015 12:02 am

Sira flushed with anger-well not so much anger as it was annoyance. "Don't think your such a hotshot because you've beaten every Zelda game, I've played each one and I'm working on beating them all! Just as you are with your Metroid. And as for 100% them I've fully completed every Zelda game I listed under the same circumstances you mentioned, except for the ones that don have a hero mode or an "extra hard" difficulty." Sira thinks about Metroid for a moment. "As for Metroid I haven't nearly played all of the games-the series itself doesn't appeal to me. I love the theme of it though, sounds so badass. I've only played the original Metroid and Metroid fusion, and I've read the manga but I'm not sure if that's canon or not..."

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary has been breached!   Fri May 29, 2015 3:35 pm

"You've never played any of the Metroid primes?!" Helna asks loudly, obviously surprised. "all three of them are masterpieces! You've got to play them! And lucky for you, I have the trilogy, with all three being remastered for the Wii." She smiles. "The original Metroid is good, but they remade it for the advanced and renamed it zero mission. "It's actually pretty fun, they improved the graphics, the soundtrack added more bosses, and even extended the ending so you play in a zero suit. "And Metroid fusion is another goody, did you beat it?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Safia
Prez

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary has been breached!   Fri May 29, 2015 7:20 pm

Sira looks a bit annoyed with Helna's response. "I already said that game series doesn't appeal to me, much less the Metroid prime series. Thanks but no thanks. And I never completed any Metroid game, never had the heart to sorry." Sira feigns an apologetic expression, for she didn't care about the Metroid series at all, and thought it to be obnoxious how Helna pushed the game onto her like this, but she stayed with the whole "wanting a civil conversation, not a civil brawl" idea.

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary has been breached!   Fri May 29, 2015 7:31 pm

"Whatever, your choice." Helna shrugs. She rhythmically taps her fingers on the table for a couple seconds before opening her mouth.  "You said you play fire emblem, right? I think that's the only Nintendo franchise I know nothing about.  So, what's the basis of the game, i've been trying to start playing it, but I always caught up before I do." She says, still tapping her fingers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Safia
Prez

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary has been breached!   Fri May 29, 2015 7:52 pm

"Fire emblem is a series of strategy RPGs that basically is a game of chess. It's extremely tactical, so if your not that good at planning out strategies of attacks I don't recommend it to you." She thinks about it for a minute. "While each game is it's own story I would suggest starting with the gba games, the newer ones have more cod using controls if you sart with them and move backwards."

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary has been breached!   Fri May 29, 2015 7:59 pm

"Well, I happen to be pretty good at chess as well..." She chuckles, no longer tapping her fingers.  "I'm pretty okay at that sort of thing,but i'm no expert.  Is the fighting system like final fantasy, or similar to it?" She asks, yawning a bit, slightly tired from being awake almost entirely last night. "There's still a bunch of games I honestly haven't played yey... Like final fantasy being one of them, Kingdom hearts as well...." She pouts a bit, thinking to herself; of how she'll have a lot more time as her mom can get medical care now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary has been breached!   

Back to top Go down

Sanctuary has been breached!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next