Share | 

Wrong Neighborhood

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sonia
Lunerium Mascot

PostSubject: Wrong Neighborhood   Thu May 28, 2015 12:30 am

This place...so green, so open, the houses were so nice and the area just exuded happiness. How was it that it seemed brighter than the slums? The skies seemed more clear and the air easier to breathe. This place made Cinis sick, the people that drove by were obviously judging her, occasionally a police car rode by and made her nervous, this was when her paranoia was at it's worse. It didn't help that slung over her shoulder was a Lunerium bag with an owl emblazoned on it, the smell of marijuana from it clear. She was 'delivering' to some rich prick in this neighborhood for a dealer friend of hers. Her clothes made it clear she was from the slums, a desert military jacket with the owl mascot sewn into it's back, a pair of ratty jeans, knee-high punk boots and a red t-shirt. Her expression is twisted into a scowl and on her hip is a switchblade handle, the metallic gleam of what appears to be a handgun on the inside of her jacket.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Safia
Prez

PostSubject: Re: Wrong Neighborhood   Thu May 28, 2015 12:43 am

Sira had coincidentally been going for a walk, on the opposite side of the road at te same time as Cinis. Sira had not been wearing her school uniform at this time, for it had been a Saturday. She wasn't even technically supposed to be here, because of all of the Student Body meetings, and she didn't know if there was or wasn't one today, but she didn't care. She was walking back to her fathers house when she caught a stench-one of a familliar drug. Sira never did any drugs but she confiscated multiple bags of marijuana from students, so the stench was now stuck in her mind. Fearing it was another one d Asolum, she ran over to the source, a teen that seemed bo more than one year older than Sira. The red headed girl addressed the girl with the backpack by stepping in front of her and stopping abruptly, holding her arms out side to side and only saying one sentence. "I request you stop at once, I have a question to ask you."

Lunerium Mascot

PostSubject: Re: Wrong Neighborhood   Thu May 28, 2015 12:49 am

Cinis glances up at Sira briefly but keeps her eyes down, in a brief moment of indecision she stops, maybe this girl was an undercover cop or something. Though she did look pretty young, either way, she didn't have any evidence on Cinis, so telling her to politely be on her way in the nicest way Cinis could muster couldn't do either of them harm, could it. With that thought in mind Cinis tosses her bag behind her and glances up, glaring at Sira in distaste. "Who the fuck are you?" Cinis says with an aggressive tone, gritting her teeth and crossing her arms.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Safia
Prez

PostSubject: Re: Wrong Neighborhood   Thu May 28, 2015 12:56 am

Sira is caught off guard by the hostility of this stranger. "The same could be said for you, Madame. But in desperate need to spare time I will humor you. My name is Sira, most call me Prez." Sira had not yet noticed the owls all over this other person, so she didn't know better than to give away both her name and position. Sira as a name might be coincidental but Prez AND Sira is obvious, and just about any Lunerium knew every high-ranking student in Asolum, just as did Asolum to Lunerium's top ranks. Sira began asking her question. "Might I start by saying you reek of the stench if drugs-marijuana to be exact, might I ask if you have any on you as well as your name?" she says with a harsh glare and firm tone, not taking that harshness too lightly.

Lunerium Mascot

PostSubject: Re: Wrong Neighborhood   Thu May 28, 2015 1:02 am

Cinis narrows her eyes and takes a few seconds before they widen again, a bit reddened, though in reality it's from overtiredness, the same reason her eyes are mostly droopy and closed when she's not actively moving them. "Sira...Sira...Prez...Motherfucker!" Cinis says in realization, taking a step back and starting to laugh a bit. "Never thought I'd have to meet the 'Vagabond of Asolum' but hey, good enough story." She says, snickering a little and covering her face before getting serious, grabbing her bag and slinging it back over her shoulder. "But nah, I don't know nothing about any marijuana, you must be mistaken...and my name's C-Meho." Despite herself Cinis convinces herself to stick around and humour Sira, just to get an opportunity to see where the class Prez of Asolum lived.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Safia
Prez

PostSubject: Re: Wrong Neighborhood   Thu May 28, 2015 1:16 am

Sira raised an eyebrow. The name C-Mehk rang a bell somehow. Perhaps just a street gang member or something, but what really caught her attention was how she a dressed her name. "Yes, I'm from Asolum. I don't really like it there, but it's much better than it could be... she says, referencing Lunerium "...but I don't know about me being any vagabond. Anyways back to the subject of drugs, it is clear you are trying to hide your backpack from me, and you smell of drugs. Lastly the phrase you used was a double negative, essentially a confession. Madame Meho might you open your bag?" she said as a question but said it so how it sounded like a command.

Lunerium Mascot

PostSubject: Re: Wrong Neighborhood   Thu May 28, 2015 1:22 am

Feeling a small hint of annoyance rise in her gut she swings the bag around, dangling it in front of Sira's face for a moment. "I ain't hiding shit, bitch. And unless your ass is packing a warrant, a police uniform and a badge, you ain't looking through my bag without my permission, and that's one thing you definitely don't fucking got." Cinis says, pushing some of her hair out of her eyes and smirking, despite how aggressive she had been seconds ago, a cool reserve of calmness flooded over her. Sira couldn't do anything to Cinis, at least not that she knew of, and nothing legally, and if Sira did try to do it by force she had a handgun for protection. "Now be a good little sheep and show me where 315 Pierre is, I was visiting one of your rich kid friends."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Safia
Prez

PostSubject: Re: Wrong Neighborhood   Thu May 28, 2015 1:30 am

Sira's face was red with both anger and embarrassment. No one had ever resisted her, everyone feared Sira. She went a moment to grab her wooden sword from the sheath which hung behind her, but she thought against it. "Well listen here, GIRLY. I don't have to show you the way to anywhere, nor do I even have to step aside. While you are correct I have no search warrant, if you want to get aside you will show me the contents of that bag with your own will!" she said extremely annoyed and angered. Sira stood with one hand on her hip, the sword base which was visible even if it was behind her, was still easy reach. As a gang member (by Sira's assumption) she most likely had a weapon on her, of any calibur. But Sira had te advantage. She could easily grab and swing her Shinai, and it had the range advantage over knives and guns would take too long to lock and load. As one hit to the head of full force would surely knock someone out.

Lunerium Mascot

PostSubject: Re: Wrong Neighborhood   Thu May 28, 2015 1:40 am

"You can't go around harassing people on the street, I don't give a shit who you are, I don't give a shit what kind of family you come from, you're not a badass, you're not a vigilante for justice, you're just a pampered rich twat! Now get out of my way before I smack you down and show you what pain is." Cinis huffs out one last breath before readjusting her jacket, flipping Sira off by practically jamming her middle finger an inch from the Asolum student's face and grabbing tightly onto the bag in question. "Call the cops if you like but I know how to get away from them, so you'd just waste their time...dumb bitch." With that comment and a shake of her head, Cinis pushes forward, reluctantly yielding to the side but shoving Sira with her shoulder as she passes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Safia
Prez

PostSubject: Re: Wrong Neighborhood   Thu May 28, 2015 1:51 am

All of this taunting, constantly bringing up her family. Sira didn't want to be known by the Zhen family, and being the heiress to the Zhen fortune and the Zhen company. She wanted to be known as Sira, and this brought her to the edge. Sira beared the middle finger but after she was shoved that crossed the line. She quickly drew her Shinai and slammed it right in front of Cinis's toes, making a loud THWACK sound. "I'm getting real tired of your first-year psych student bullshit. Now as disciplinary comittee's leading captain I have every right to step in when physical contact occurs, now I have no need for a warrant. Open the bag or I'll open it while you grasp an extremely pained leg. Two options, your choice." she said very harsh and serious, showing enough is enough.

Lunerium Mascot

PostSubject: Re: Wrong Neighborhood   Thu May 28, 2015 1:59 am

"Disciplinary committee? What the fuck is that? Whatever, I don't actually give a shit." Despite Cinis's confidence and what she's saying, a bit of quake is in her voice when she asks her second 'question'. When the Shinai is slammed in front of her feet Cinis pinwheels her arms and stops herself, nudging the Shinai with the toe of her boots. "Hell no! I ain't from your ridiculous rich kid school, I don't live in your neighborhood, you're not a fucking cop, what right do you have to go through my bag?" Cinis asks, cracking her knuckles and shifting her feet uncomfortably. Not wanting to figure out if Sira is good on her word, Cinis waits for the right moment before tightening her grip on her bag and darting to the side, feet pounding on the pavement as she starts running from Sira, her stride a bit heavy and deliberate but fast. Keeping her head down as she runs across the street, thinking about possible places to run and coming up blank, fumbling for the knife on her belt, not wanting to bring a gun out in a public place.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Safia
Prez

PostSubject: Re: Wrong Neighborhood   Thu May 28, 2015 2:12 am

Sira sighed, and kept the bamboo sword unsheathed in her right hand. With that she dashes after Cinis, with little doubt that she will catch her. She was carrying luggage and was pretty fast even with it, but the weight would lower endurance thus making it a test of wether or not Sira could stay a reasonable distance until Cinis could get out of breath or slow down, which she did. Sira passed Cinis in one swift motion and stopped, then spun and swamy the Shinai to the back of Cinis's shin. Not aiming to break, but aiming to stop mobility.

Lunerium Mascot

PostSubject: Re: Wrong Neighborhood   Thu May 28, 2015 2:16 am

The chase had kept up for a decent amount of time, the two spanning a couple blocks before Cinis had slowed down enough, wheezing like a diabetic child trying to do a pull-up. In a last ditch effort she tosses the bag, though she stumbles when the Shinai hits her and winds up throwing it directly at the ground. Pain shoots through her leg and Cinis goes forward on the knee, smacking it against the pavement and letting out a cry, catching herself with her hands and scuffing them. The bag sits in front of her and in a last ditch effort she throws her weight forward and grabs onto it, balling up and 'protecting' it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Safia
Prez

PostSubject: Re: Wrong Neighborhood   Thu May 28, 2015 2:23 am

Sira looks at the little coocoon. "I'm in the disciplinary comitee. I am trained to show punks like you your place, do you think you're the only one who has run from me before? You should have ditched the weight a long time ago, you would have given me my objective and you would have gotten away. Although after I found the drugs the policevwould have been after you so it would have been a lost cause. Oh well, GIRLY. You lose. Unless you want another Shinai whack let go of the bag, now." Sira took a step closer and crouched down, Shinai in its "angle to strike" position.

Lunerium Mascot

PostSubject: Re: Wrong Neighborhood   Thu May 28, 2015 2:26 am

Cinis thinks about it for quite some time, stubbornly clinging onto it but eventually and reluctantly tossing the bag out from her, rolling about a foot away before getting up, still breathing a bit quickly but clearly trying to hide it, looking humiliated. Once she's up she takes several steps away, fumbling inside of her jacket before laying a hand on the pistol in the inside pocket, still backing away when she pulls it and aims it in Sira's general direction. "A-aight...you had your fun bitch...game's over now...run back to your daddy..." She says between breaths, holding the pistol steadily and stepping closer to the bag.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Safia
Prez

PostSubject: Re: Wrong Neighborhood   Thu May 28, 2015 2:37 am

Sira froze when the gun was drawn. She was at a far enough distance where locking and loading wouldn't be a problem, so Sira was stuck. Sira started playing out the options in her was, she had a wounded leg so that limits mobility, which would also somewhat make it harder to turn-
Her thought was interrupted by the last sentence, "Run back to your daddy." "Run back-? Run back-? You want me to..." Sira burst out into laughter. She then took a step towards the bag. "I am Sira Zhen, I need help from none of my parents, and I don't consider myself rich. I am the farthest away from the rich lifestyle in a rich family, now like I said. I'm getting real tired of your first year psych student bullshit, so tell me: do you have the blood of a murderer in you?" she said while taking another step, Shinai in hand and laughing steadily,

Lunerium Mascot

PostSubject: Re: Wrong Neighborhood   Thu May 28, 2015 2:44 am

Cinis's finger moves to the trigger, pressing on it lightly, but releasing and withdrawing her finger away from it. When Sira steps closer she backs up two steps for each one and brings her other hand to the gun to stable her shaking limb. Cinis had done enough training with her father when she was little to know how to shoot, and hit what she was aiming at but...he had told her never to point it at a living thing when you didn't have to. Kind of ironic considering he went off to fight a war, probably shot a few people himself. Despite this, Cinis simply did not have the courage to shoot someone in the broad of daylight. "I could kill you if I wanted to...but you're not worth the jail time...st-standing up was pretty ballsy though, so...how about we both go our seperate ways, you can have the drugs, I'l ltake the bag, you don't call the cops and I don't ventilate your ass?" Cinis says, gulping a bit after, feeling her throat constrict.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Safia
Prez

PostSubject: Re: Wrong Neighborhood   Thu May 28, 2015 2:52 am

Sira laughed louder, picking up the bag with her Shinai and propping it over her shoulder. "You don't get to negotiate, GIRLY. You're coming with me, one way or another. You've already shown weakness, now you can't try to show toughness. That's the lion way, a lion that is weak can not be ever called strong. You won't kill me, and I'm turning you in. You understand me!?" Sira's eyes flashed from Cinis's to the gun then back to Cinis. The owl merchandise covering her was upsetting, because if anything an owl is even more fierce than a lion,just not a strong. Yet and still she showed weakness so that was her downfall.

Lunerium Mascot

PostSubject: Re: Wrong Neighborhood   Thu May 28, 2015 3:06 am

Cinis gulps and raises the gun to eye level, backing up another foot or so before standing still, closing her left eye and awkwardly aiming the pistol, keeping it as far as her right arm will let her. "R-rich bitch..." Cinis breathes out, letting her anger and resentment fuel her, her hate for those who had more than her, and acted like they had less, like they were strong, though they had been given everything. "Rich bitch! DIE!" Cinis quite literally screams, silencing any chirping birds in the area before filling the area with the sharp reports of the pistol and the shells hitting the ground. If Cinis had been calm, Sira would have been full of holes and on Death's Door. Cinis was not calm when she shot, having lost her composure after the first shot and pulling the trigger and not correcting when it kicks. The only bullet that hits Sira is a stray one that lodges itself into her leg, the rest tearing holes in the house behind the class president. as well as through the window of the Corvette out front, setting off the alarm. Cinis is shaking and trembling by the time she's done and the barrel is smoking...she had just tried to kill someone...and failed miserably. Not worrying about her bag any more, she shoves the gun with it's hot barrel into her pants, burning her leg, barely noticing on the adrenaline rush as she tears away again, running for all she's worth for the nearby tree-covered area.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Safia
Prez

PostSubject: Re: Wrong Neighborhood   Thu May 28, 2015 3:14 am

Sira screamed as a bullet hit her leg, going through and making an exit wound. This was good-it meant she had no reason to fear about the bullet. Tears now down her face from a pain like none she has ever felt before, she still tried to toughen this out and hunt the Lunerium student down and turn her into the police. Taking a broken piece of glass from the car window she cut into her shirt, leaving a large strip cut out and exposing her belly, and she tied this around her leg. Sira left the bookbag there, and sheathed her Shinai. She insults me, attempts to hit me, runs away, and then fires a gun, hitting me in the leg. This girl will face punishments... Sira thought, as she got up and starte to get the hang of walking, and attenpted to run but fell and rolled ur to the pain. She knew the direction Cinis went in and so Sira followed in a above average race walk speed.

Lunerium Mascot

PostSubject: Re: Wrong Neighborhood   Thu May 28, 2015 3:21 am

Cinis eventually makes herself calm down, keeping her head low and doing her best to act like a normal jogger, already able to hear the sirens in the distance. She had to ditch some of what she had, shrugging out of her jacket, she balls it up and shoves it down her pants, flattening it out so it doesn't look too ridiculous. Looking behidnd her with a groan she turns on her heel and looks back. Her bag was lost, it had at least 3 ounces of marijuana in seperate containers, along with one of the mascot costumes for her school. It was a good thing noone really knew who exactly the mascot was, or she'd be in trouble. Despite this, Cinis knew with the rich girl walking around with a wound and half of her name, she could cause problems. A heavy groan sounds from the young hood rat and she's heading back the way she came, trying to look inconspicous but sweating from her running.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Safia
Prez

PostSubject: Re: Wrong Neighborhood   Thu May 28, 2015 10:03 am

Sira began to see the faint outline of the girl who shot her. Despit intense pains from her leg and bloody pants, (which her father would treat as a very amusing story *sarcasm*) she stood up, grabbed her Shinai and leaned against a tree, waiting. Then she thought about it more and realized she could get the element of surprise if she climbed the tree she leaned on, so she tried it. She only succeeded in failing miserably. Sira fell and hit the ground with a thud, screaming as her leg hit it.

Lunerium Mascot

PostSubject: Re: Wrong Neighborhood   Thu May 28, 2015 2:09 pm

Cinis hears the scream from the block away she was and cringes a bit. "There she is..." She mumbles to herself, fumbling around in her jacket pocket and pulling out several spare bullets, taking the gun out and discretely loading them into it, walking closer all the while. In her head she was running over what she'd do, planning to drag the class president out to the woods and execute her there...but in her head that didn't even seem realistic. Once she's about half a block away she ppicks up the pace, jogging to about fifteen feet from Sira and pulling out the pistol. "Drop the fucking stick-sword-thingy..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Safia
Prez

PostSubject: Re: Wrong Neighborhood   Thu May 28, 2015 2:33 pm

Sira was still clutching her leg and sitting down against the tree when Cinis approached her. "It's called a Shinai, kendo to be exact." she said with an eyeroll. She dropped the wooden sword as well as it's sheathe, then gripped the tree to help support herself getting up. As she finished rising she shifted her weight to her non-bleeding leg, so she could stand properly with the proper mantis fighting style. "And don't believe the only thing I know how to fight with is that Shinai." She spun around, her good leg stating on the ground and her hands planted themselves on it as well, while her opposite leg did a kick to the hand that Cinis held the gun with, aiming to disarm with grace and return to a pheesable (I dunno how to spell that word) stance afterward.

Lunerium Mascot

PostSubject: Re: Wrong Neighborhood   Thu May 28, 2015 4:24 pm

Cinis lets out a yelp as the kick hits her in the hand, the gun discharging a bullet down the street before it falls and clatters on the ground. "Ow! Bitch..." Cinis says and takes a step back, stomping one foot on the gun to keep Sira from grabbing at it and obtaining something closer to a boxer's stance. Cinis raises her forearms in front of her face and ducks her head low, moving from side to side slowly and occasionally faking a hit at Sira. "I don't wanna fight bitch, just making sure I won't be arrested because some pampered twat cries to the cops about a flesh wound."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wrong Neighborhood   

Back to top Go down

Wrong Neighborhood
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next