Sun and Moon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sun and Moon RP

Stay loyal to your school

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» "Charity Play"
Wrong Neighborhood - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2015 6:55 pm by Safia

» Willow Jasen
Wrong Neighborhood - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2015 12:14 am by Safia

» The Two Helpers
Wrong Neighborhood - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2015 4:10 pm by Safia

» Science sucks!
Wrong Neighborhood - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2015 9:08 pm by Sonia

» A friendly game
Wrong Neighborhood - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2015 3:38 pm by DaBomb

» List of Teams, Extracurriculars, etc
Wrong Neighborhood - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 10:47 pm by Safia

» What Your Character Can Be
Wrong Neighborhood - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 11:02 am by Safia

» The Site in a Nutshell for New Users
Wrong Neighborhood - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 10:47 am by Safia

» Boring People, Boring Day
Wrong Neighborhood - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2015 1:05 am by Safia

Top posters
Safia
Wrong Neighborhood - Page 2 I_vote_lcapWrong Neighborhood - Page 2 I_voting_barWrong Neighborhood - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sonia
Wrong Neighborhood - Page 2 I_vote_lcapWrong Neighborhood - Page 2 I_voting_barWrong Neighborhood - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
DaBomb
Quindaro
Daris
Tsukia'kari
Most active topic starters
Safia
Sonia
DaBomb
Most Viewed Topics
Science sucks!
The Two Helpers
Wrong Neighborhood
Sanctuary has been breached!
A friendly game
Boring People, Boring Day
Gonna Be Less active for a tiny bit
What Your Character Can Be
The Site in a Nutshell for New Users
Sira Zhen, or "Prez"
Statistics
We have 12 registered users
The newest registered user is ellberthjrcwfdpkq

Our users have posted a total of 308 messages in 25 subjects

Wrong Neighborhood

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Safia
Prez
Safia

Wrong Neighborhood - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wrong Neighborhood   Wrong Neighborhood - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2015 7:08 pm

Sira growled. "I don't aim to fight you. I am going to strike you down and turn you in, a young lady such as yourself should not be carrying a gun around, this clearly shows the lack of discipline your family has put you through. I can assure that through this experience you will ne'er mess with another one of Asolum's students again. I was elected president for a reason..." Sira took a step closer, then sent a palm towards Cinis' face with her left hand as well as aiming to sweep her off her feet with her left leg. All the while she was planning out the tactics of winning this little duel. A boxer's stance shows that she has the ability to throw hard punches with a good defense, but is very predictable, as opposed to my Mantis style which is unpredictable with fast attacks with grace and the ability to dodge easy, but with less powerful attacks. If I wish to end this before I lose stamina I'll end this with one atack. she thought
Back to top Go down
https://solylune.forumotion.com
Sonia
Lunerium Mascot

PostSubject: Re: Wrong Neighborhood   Wrong Neighborhood - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2015 11:07 pm

Cinis's block takes most of the blow from the open palm towards her face and she stands solid through the kick, not counting a small stumble when Sira's leg connects. Cinis raises her leg to protect from further leg attacks before placing it back down and taking a step back. "You ain't turning me in, not gonna give you a fucking reason to run back to your daddy and tell him you took down a Lunerium kid. You run now and I won't kill your ass, go see your family doctor over some fucking flesh wound Princess." Cinis taunts, all the while moving from foot to foot, she lets her eyes be seen, a decent fighter could see where she's gonna throw her punches, but she doesn't make it easy with her fists. With a few fake hits and twitches, each time regaining her sturdy block she eventually throws a powerful hook to Sira's left side and a straight punch with her right hand immediately after.
Back to top Go down
Safia
Prez
Safia

PostSubject: Re: Wrong Neighborhood   Wrong Neighborhood - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2015 11:19 pm

Sira remains cool, even if the constant taunt of her richness burned her inside. "I told you, IM not rich, MY FAMILY is. Now shut up!" She yells as she jumps back to avoid the left hook, then holds out her hand and catches the right straight. "The good part about being experienced in fighting- You can figure out the way people fight very easy. You rely on using my strength against me. You see that I am more agile than you so you taunt me to lose my cool, where you can take me out with one or two powerful punches. But knowing you of Lunerium I probably overestimated you and it was sheer coincidence." Sira kicks up the Shinai with her foot, catching it with her right hand (the left is holding the punch.) "You run now and I won't kill your ass." she mocked, letting go of Cinis's hand but, contradictory to what she said about running just now she does a spin attack towards Cinis's right leg, this time not aiming just for pain but to break the limb entirely.
Back to top Go down
Sonia
Lunerium Mascot

PostSubject: Re: Wrong Neighborhood   Wrong Neighborhood - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2015 11:37 pm

"You're part of your family dipshit, like it or not. If they pay for anything you own, and you have access to their money, your ass is rich..." Cinis manages to taunt before her eyes go wide. Her voice figures out what happens before her mind processes it and a surprisingly girlish scream considering her normal, almost boyish voice. Crumpling like a bag of potatoes she collapses onto the pavement on her side, her leg twisted oddly from 3/4 down her thigh, it's clearly broken, considering the loud *CRACK* that sounded throughout the area when the Shinai struck. Dropping completely Cinis letso ut a shudder before grabbing blindly for her gun and shooting it where she thinks Sira was last, three sharp cracks followed by bird and block silencing echoes come from the gun before Cinis drops it again, barrel smoking.
Back to top Go down
Safia
Prez
Safia

PostSubject: Re: Wrong Neighborhood   Wrong Neighborhood - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2015 11:54 pm

Sira kicked the gun away, not having a single gunshot wound other than the one in her leg from before. "You, Madame are coming with me." She says with harshness as she begins trying to lift up Cinis, not able to with one leg in pain like this and she is a bit weaker than normal due to the amount of blood lost. She stumbles aside, dropping both herself an Cinis to the street. Damn... How the hell am I supposed to get her to the authorities like this? My family has all the money they can flaunt around but decides that they can't spend even a few thousand yen on a damn cell phone! she thinks to herself.
Back to top Go down
Sonia
Lunerium Mascot

PostSubject: Re: Wrong Neighborhood   Wrong Neighborhood - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 12:05 am

Cinis growls and drops to the ground with a pained whimper when Sira collapses under her weight. "Owwww fuck...bitch I think you broke it, I'm gonna fucking kill you, I'm gonna burn down your fucking house, I'll hang your pets from your fucking...owwww!" Cinis cries out, holding her leg and rocking on her back, occasionally letting out a pained cry. Jamming her hand into her pocket she fumbles for her cellphone, taking it out and unlocking the screen slowly, taking several tries as her pain blurs her vision. Eventually, she places a call to a friend and can be heard saying. "Andrew...pick me up off of Pierre, near the trail...fuck...hurry up, this bitch jumped me...I don't care! Fucking come!" A bit of the boy talking is heard before Cinis hangs up and tries to sit up, groaning and grabbing the gun, aiming it at Sira's head, squeezing the trigger. The gun lets out an audible *click* followed by several more as Cinis pulls the trigger several more times, head swirling and not able to tell the gun's empty.
Back to top Go down
Safia
Prez
Safia

PostSubject: Re: Wrong Neighborhood   Wrong Neighborhood - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 12:11 am

Sira stands up, face now dark with shadow as her hair hangs over her face. "You still insist... On trying that... Who raised you...?" she says darkly, like she is about to sacrifice we to a death god. She wanted no real answer to the question, it was just rhetorical. She, having the advantage of walking walks over and crouches in front of Cinis, with a slight, faint smile on her lips. "I like how persistent you are. I like how you have hope you'll ever win. What I don't like is how you lack the proper build of a young adult your age!" As she says this she kicks the gun away again as well as sending a very large backhand slap towards Cinis's face.
Back to top Go down
Sonia
Lunerium Mascot

PostSubject: Re: Wrong Neighborhood   Wrong Neighborhood - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 12:18 am

In her pain-flooded state Cinis is in little hope of fighting back, throwing her face with the slap to make it look like she took the full force, but only taking about a quarter of it, a trick she had learned when she was younger with her mother, and with a particularly rude boy she had dated. She falls to the pavement and does her best to roll a few feet away, raising an arm to protect her face. "You better run bitch...there'll be at least three Lunerium kids here in five minutes and I'll tell them just who the fuck broke my leg..."
Back to top Go down
Safia
Prez
Safia

PostSubject: Re: Wrong Neighborhood   Wrong Neighborhood - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 12:24 am

Sira grabs her kendo and holds it in a fighting stance. "More Kuneriums mean that, if their with you, they should feel the end of my Shinai. Here's how it goes with the disciplinary comitee. If you meet the end of a member's Bokken or Kendo (I looke it up, they are two variations of the same weapon. Kendos are more sword-designed while Bokkens are kinda just poles on a hilt) you needed the discipline. And so each of them will meet the Shinai." she says, despite her weak status at the moment Sira is as self-confident as ever, although the bloodloss has started to impair her vision, but only slightly.
Back to top Go down
Sonia
Lunerium Mascot

PostSubject: Re: Wrong Neighborhood   Wrong Neighborhood - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 12:29 am

Laughter emanates from Cinis and she soon starts crawling towards the grass, awkwardly propping herself up on her good leg to give enough leverage to practically throw herself in the grass, sitting back and staring at the sky. "Ugh...fuck, you know you should really join the neighborhood watch, that's a rich kid thing to do...you think you can take on Lunerium thugs? Just cause you can beat down a few other pampered rich kids doesn't make you a tough shit, so what if you know some martial arts..." Cinis breathes out, sounding a bit fatigued from the pain. Soon a rather loud car turns the corner, obviously not from the neighborhood, two boys sitting in the front, one playing with a knife.
Back to top Go down
Safia
Prez
Safia

PostSubject: Re: Wrong Neighborhood   Wrong Neighborhood - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 12:34 am

Sira smirks. "You're a Lunerium thug, I beat you, didn't i? More than one will be more of a challenge but I can han-" she was cut off by the car and the two boys, whom she turned to find. "Here they come." she says with a smirk, whipping her Shinai to the side and standing her ground, awaiting the new adversaries to approach her, bearing mind specifically to the boy with the knife.
Back to top Go down
Sonia
Lunerium Mascot

PostSubject: Re: Wrong Neighborhood   Wrong Neighborhood - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 12:40 am

"I hope they kill you...and your rich daddy has to identify your body at the fucking morgue..." Cinis groans out, flopping back into the grass and closing her eyes before heaving herself up to a sitting position. The boy parks the car and gets out, a rather burly looking boy with a mostly shaved head, the other somewhat thin, a white mohawk spiked ontop of his head, his face loaded down with piercings and the rather large hunting knife playing in his hands. The burly boy ignores Sira mainly and heads towards Cinis while the thinner one approaches Sira with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Safia
Prez
Safia

PostSubject: Re: Wrong Neighborhood   Wrong Neighborhood - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 12:50 am

Sira made a mental tab, remiding herself to pay attention for the big guy but currently had her mind fixated on the skinny guy. "Both of you are very strange. You don want to hide yourself as gangmenbers or criminals... Or both. But I guess you will be my first adversary, mohawk." Sira whipped the Shinai once more then got into a defensive stance, seeing as though this thug didn't seem like he was going to stop advancing any time soon.
Back to top Go down
Sonia
Lunerium Mascot

PostSubject: Re: Wrong Neighborhood   Wrong Neighborhood - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 12:55 am

"Shut up, I'd never do anything illegal, like gut a little rich bitch all over the street~" The rather tweaky, skinny guy says with an obnoxious laugh. The larger boy rolls his eyes and easily hefts Cinis over his shoulder, ignoring her cries of pain or her punches to his back as he carries her to the car, setting her against the fender before joining his friend, circling around to Sira's back. The skinny guy rushes forward, slashing his knife towards Sira's midsection, ducking his head low.
Back to top Go down
Safia
Prez
Safia

PostSubject: Re: Wrong Neighborhood   Wrong Neighborhood - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 1:00 am

Sira raises an eyebrow. "Yup, nothing illegal there. Just like how your head will DEFINITELY not meet my Shinai." He came at her slashing, and Sira's first priority was disarmnment. The Shinai was bamboo, not even a bowee knife would instantly cut it or break it, so she blocked the attack by sticking her shonai upside down and the knife got stuck into the wooden sword, and Sira quickly yanked it back, trying to combine her fence with the boys to send the knife flying backwards with her yank.
Back to top Go down
Sonia
Lunerium Mascot

PostSubject: Re: Wrong Neighborhood   Wrong Neighborhood - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 1:08 am

The burly boy behind Sira stes back as the knife flies past his head and clatters off down the street. The skinny boy looks surprised but quickly copes by rushing forward the last couple of steps and jamming his head at Sira's stomach. Behind Sira the burly boy rushes forward, takes his large arms and attempts to throw them around her, attempting to momentarily disable her by holding her still. Off by the car Cinis moans and groans, trying to sit up completely, too pained to manage and slumping back down to the street.
Back to top Go down
Safia
Prez
Safia

PostSubject: Re: Wrong Neighborhood   Wrong Neighborhood - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 1:16 am

Sira saw the skinny boy rushing her, so she decided to knock him unconsious and hit him in the head withher kendo. She raised her sword and right when she was about to attack two arms wrapped around her, preventing the attack and letting Sira take a forceful headbutt to the stomach. She went wide-eyed and the force almost made her want to vomit, but she kept standing with the wooden sword in hand. She tried to hit the boy behind her with the back of her head, with as much force as she had left to try to get him off of her.
Back to top Go down
Sonia
Lunerium Mascot

PostSubject: Re: Wrong Neighborhood   Wrong Neighborhood - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 1:19 am

The boy's head connects and he grunts a bit as it connects, hurting his neck a little but stnading up and taking a step back, starting to rain light punches into Sira's stomach while the burly boy squeezes her, even picking her up off of her feet and moving his head. Several cracking blows smack into the burly boy's head and he grunts with each one, closing his eyes and shaking her. While the two definitely aren't fully coordinated, and neither is a particularly good fighter, the burly boy's strength is doing a number and the skinny one's constant hitting can't be helping Sira's condition much either.
Back to top Go down
Safia
Prez
Safia

PostSubject: Re: Wrong Neighborhood   Wrong Neighborhood - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 1:28 am

Sira winces with each punch, first bearing it but then finding it was too much, kicking and flailing her legs in an attempt to get something done, while she coughed blood and a bit ran down her lip and face. "St-Stop! Stop it...!" she weakly yells, dropping her Shinai while still kicking her legs around. All of this... Because that girl didn't want to be turns into the police for drugs... she thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Sonia
Lunerium Mascot

PostSubject: Re: Wrong Neighborhood   Wrong Neighborhood - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 1:31 am

The thin boy's laughter goes through the immediate area and he starts to steadily slow down the frequency but increase the power of each punch, grim determination on his face. After about two minutes of this he's worn out and the burly boy drops Sira to the ground, stepping on her Shinai on one end and pulling on the other, attempting to break it. "I'm gonna go put Cinis in the car." The thin boy grumbles, walking off to the car, wheezing a bit.
Back to top Go down
Safia
Prez
Safia

PostSubject: Re: Wrong Neighborhood   Wrong Neighborhood - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 1:44 am

Sira falls to the ground, barely holding herself inches above the ground as she coughs blood out and vomits, rolling aside afterward and looks to the big burly man trying to break the Shinai. "...Won't.....work..." she says weakly, unable to get up. The sword didn't break at all, much less even crack. The indent from the knife was there but it didn't show any true damage to the Shinai. ...dymbass she thought.
Back to top Go down
Sonia
Lunerium Mascot

PostSubject: Re: Wrong Neighborhood   Wrong Neighborhood - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 1:51 am

The burly boy lets go of it with a groan and squats down, picking it up and trying to slam it several times over his knee, each time he looks sure he's going to break it but the Shinai holds fast. Frustrated, he raises it up, smacking it down at Sira with about half his force before tossing it like a frisbee into the wooded area. "Don't let us see you around again, or you won't be walking the next day." The burly boy rumbles out before stepping off to the car, where the skinny boy is helping Cinis into the backseat, getting into the driver's side and startign the car. Off in the distance police sirens can still be heard, but they're more interested in the 7 gunshots that had occured earlier.
Back to top Go down
Safia
Prez
Safia

PostSubject: Re: Wrong Neighborhood   Wrong Neighborhood - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 2:12 am

Sira coughed after the violent thwack to her stomach, blood coming out of her mouth and down the side of her face. She heard the police sirens but she knew those kiss would not be caught while in their district, and Sira wasn't even that worried about her shinai. The disciplinary committee has dozens of those, what she was really worried about was how to explain to her father what just happened there. There was an ambulance coming, so health wasn't a problem. Her fathe would be fierce with her, one of the reasons she hated him. With that thought, Sira passed out.
Back to top Go down
Sonia
Lunerium Mascot

PostSubject: Re: Wrong Neighborhood   Wrong Neighborhood - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 2:15 am

Cinis is taken back to her neighborhood, where shock eventually kicks in. Her friends take her to a free clinic and after several hours of painful waiting, she is given a bit of painkillers and a leg cast. Her thigh hadn't had a clean break, shattering around where the Shinai had hit and leaving it difficult to set back into place. Despite this, she walked out with a ratty pair of crutches and a severely sour mood.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wrong Neighborhood   Wrong Neighborhood - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wrong Neighborhood
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sun and Moon RP :: Eclipse City :: Rich District-
Jump to: