Sun and Moon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sun and Moon RP

Stay loyal to your school

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» "Charity Play"
"Charity Play" I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2015 6:55 pm by Safia

» Willow Jasen
"Charity Play" I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2015 12:14 am by Safia

» The Two Helpers
"Charity Play" I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2015 4:10 pm by Safia

» Science sucks!
"Charity Play" I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2015 9:08 pm by Sonia

» A friendly game
"Charity Play" I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2015 3:38 pm by DaBomb

» List of Teams, Extracurriculars, etc
"Charity Play" I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 10:47 pm by Safia

» What Your Character Can Be
"Charity Play" I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 11:02 am by Safia

» The Site in a Nutshell for New Users
"Charity Play" I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 10:47 am by Safia

» Boring People, Boring Day
"Charity Play" I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2015 1:05 am by Safia

Top posters
Safia
"Charity Play" I_vote_lcap"Charity Play" I_voting_bar"Charity Play" I_vote_rcap 
Sonia
DaBomb
Quindaro
Daris
Tsukia'kari
Most active topic starters
Safia
Sonia
DaBomb
Most Viewed Topics
Science sucks!
The Two Helpers
Wrong Neighborhood
Sanctuary has been breached!
A friendly game
Boring People, Boring Day
Gonna Be Less active for a tiny bit
What Your Character Can Be
The Site in a Nutshell for New Users
Sira Zhen, or "Prez"
Statistics
We have 12 registered users
The newest registered user is ellberthjrcwfdpkq

Our users have posted a total of 308 messages in 25 subjects

"Charity Play"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sonia
Lunerium Mascot

"Charity Play" Empty
PostSubject: "Charity Play"   "Charity Play" I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2015 12:28 am

In proper Asolum superiority, they had decided to grace the halls of Lunerium with a free-to-attend play, shown by the well-versed young actors at Asolum. Though mainly it was a bit of a ploy to occupy Lunerium's gym for a few days, approved by the principal of course. Willow had taken a lead in the play, and by the time it was finished, it had been a showing of some cliched drivel no one really wanted to do. 'Romeo and Juliet' ironically, though a few added scenes about the Montagues and the Capulets, clearly denouncing the Capulets as immoral, as well as less wealthy, despite the original play, mainly to antagonize. After it was done the Asolum kids were leaving, but Willow of course, had to stay behind and talk to a few kids, mainly to ask how the play 'affected' them, as well as trying to make new friends in the low-end school.
Back to top Go down
Safia
Prez
Safia

"Charity Play" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Charity Play"   "Charity Play" I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2015 6:55 pm

Staying a few moments after the play to possibly find her brother, Cecilia sighed once not finding him. She was sure that she saw him during the play... or was it another freakishly annoying individual? He never was one for acting... but she was still trying to be sure. Seeing one other person staying behind to talk to the others (who 3weren't really taking a fancy to an Asolum kid trying to be in their school) just made Cecilia laugh, then yell out. [color=#FF0080]"Hey Juliet! I didn't have so much sleep in ages! Thanks, I really caught up on some quality naptime due to your boring play. 'O Romeo, O Romeo, wherefore art thou Romeo? Why don't we sleep together with all our might, and bid the Lunerium kids good night!"' The young girl laughed at the rhyme she came up with, happy to have taunted the Asolum douche who thinks they're superior because they made a stupid play presentation.
Back to top Go down
https://solylune.forumotion.com

"Charity Play"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sun and Moon RP :: Lunerium High :: Gymnasium-
Jump to: