Sun and Moon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sun and Moon RP

Stay loyal to your school

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» "Charity Play"
Boring People, Boring Day I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2015 6:55 pm by Safia

» Willow Jasen
Boring People, Boring Day I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2015 12:14 am by Safia

» The Two Helpers
Boring People, Boring Day I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2015 4:10 pm by Safia

» Science sucks!
Boring People, Boring Day I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2015 9:08 pm by Sonia

» A friendly game
Boring People, Boring Day I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2015 3:38 pm by DaBomb

» List of Teams, Extracurriculars, etc
Boring People, Boring Day I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 10:47 pm by Safia

» What Your Character Can Be
Boring People, Boring Day I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 11:02 am by Safia

» The Site in a Nutshell for New Users
Boring People, Boring Day I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 10:47 am by Safia

» Boring People, Boring Day
Boring People, Boring Day I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2015 1:05 am by Safia

Top posters
Safia
Boring People, Boring Day I_vote_lcapBoring People, Boring Day I_voting_barBoring People, Boring Day I_vote_rcap 
Sonia
Boring People, Boring Day I_vote_lcapBoring People, Boring Day I_voting_barBoring People, Boring Day I_vote_rcap 
DaBomb
Quindaro
Daris
Tsukia'kari
Most active topic starters
Safia
Sonia
DaBomb
Most Viewed Topics
Science sucks!
The Two Helpers
Wrong Neighborhood
Sanctuary has been breached!
A friendly game
Boring People, Boring Day
Gonna Be Less active for a tiny bit
What Your Character Can Be
The Site in a Nutshell for New Users
Sira Zhen, or "Prez"
Statistics
We have 12 registered users
The newest registered user is ellberthjrcwfdpkq

Our users have posted a total of 308 messages in 25 subjects

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Safia
Prez
Safia

Boring People, Boring Day Empty
PostSubject: Boring People, Boring Day   Boring People, Boring Day I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2015 11:46 pm

Cecilia was stuck in detention for innapropriately playing music in class earlier. Cece was playing a flute while the teacher was talking, then when he asked her to start she began singing, then when he told her to stop she began playing her acoustic guitar, and it continued on. Until the teacher was extremely pissed. All Cecilia could respond with was that she did in fact do as he said each time, but whatever.
Like most of the student around her Cecilia wasn't wearing a school uniform, instead she was wearing a custom-made pink band outfit, one that made her feel like a professional conductor. It was the last gift her mother gave her, and her last taste of richness. That was what made this outfit special- not because of the whole "richness" thing but because of her mother. One she hasn't seen in quite some time. Cecilia began playing her acoustic guitar once again (she always carries a crapton of instruments with her) and began playing a song. She began humming to it and just continued on with that for the next 5 minutes.

Last edited by Safia on Tue Jul 07, 2015 4:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://solylune.forumotion.com
Sonia
Lunerium Mascot

PostSubject: Re: Boring People, Boring Day   Boring People, Boring Day I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 12:24 am

Cinis was less than two desks away from Cecilia, always having found she spent more time in detention and in school suspension than actually going to her classes. Today she was in for 'assaulting' fellow students. It wasn't like they didn't have it coming, one of them tried to kick out one of Cinis's crutches and she retaliated by beating the annoying wannabe thug into the ground wit a crutch. Still, it landed her in detention, though truthfully she was probably gonna be here at the end of the day anyway, so it was as good of a reason as any.
Now, normally detention wouldn't be a big deal. Other than a little boring, you could normally sit, sleep, or even talk to the people around you. But today was especially annoying, as in Cinis's opinion, some little annoying pissant wouldn't stop playing her guitar. Noone was saying something so cinis just shrugs and figures she'll take care of this situation like the calm diplomat she is. "Will you shut the fuck up before I travel into the past and smash that up your mother's beaver before she could birth your down-syndrome-having ass?"
Back to top Go down
Safia
Prez
Safia

PostSubject: Re: Boring People, Boring Day   Boring People, Boring Day I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 2:38 pm

Cecilia put her hand on the strings, cutting off the flow of rhythm, effectively stopping the sound. "Uhm, sorry missy. I don't really listen to ignorant little low-life petty assholes like yourself. And by the way, I didn't realize time travel was possible! If you have such technology sell it to the world and you'll make a fortune and you can stop living here. Also, my mother never once owned a beaver, and I wasn't talking so I was already "shutting up." Think before you talk, because I have way more intellectual capacity and knowledge than you do, and I have way more body structure than your flat-chested self. Who's the one with Down syndrome here?" Cecilia smirked, and then put her fingers back to the guitar, and continued playing.
Back to top Go down
Sonia
Lunerium Mascot

PostSubject: Re: Boring People, Boring Day   Boring People, Boring Day I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 6:21 pm

The detention room goes quiet, most people didn't talk back to people like Cinis. Or at least they didn't before the President of Asolum had shattered her femur like a chickenbone, still, it was generally renowned as a bad idea. She just smirks a little and rolls her eyes. One of these people. She thinks to herself, picking up her crutch with her dominant hand and aiming it like a pool cue over the back of the boy's next to her chair, aiming it at the girl's guitar. "Keep complimenting yourself dear, but you have no room calling yourself smart because you're able to ramble. Stop making noise with your guitar, noone gives two shits that you can play an instrument, and noone wants to hear your music." Cinis says, shoving the end of her crutch forward, cracking it into the base of the guitar. "And I'm not near flat chested, look at your own body before you talk shit. L'il Bitch."
Back to top Go down
Safia
Prez
Safia

PostSubject: Re: Boring People, Boring Day   Boring People, Boring Day I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 10:37 pm

Cecilia stares wide-eyed at the guitar. Her left eye twitched as she looked at the crutch, and then regained her sanity.
"That was a thirty seven... thousand yen guitar...(Apx=$350) and you broke it..." Cecilia was now enraged with this person. First Cinis was just amusement to Cecilia, seeing as how she was just blind rage but then she resorted tk violence. Normally it would stay as amusement... But now her guitar was broken.
"I never said I was smart because I rambled on!!!! I never said anyone here enjoyed my music nor cared that I played!!!! I was bored and I was playing along until a self-entitled little twat BITCH like yourself came along!!! Go away before I take a flute to your broken leg, missy!!!!" Cecelia yelled out of pure rage, not because of anger that Cinis broke an expensive guitar, but because she broke this guitar in specific. It held sentimental value because it was a gift from her father for her birthday, one that he spent half his entire month's pay on. He almost got kicked out of his house (CeCe lives in the dorms) due to the bills, because he needed to buy food, all simply because he got his daughter a gift.

Last edited by Safia on Wed Jul 08, 2015 2:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sonia
Lunerium Mascot

PostSubject: Re: Boring People, Boring Day   Boring People, Boring Day I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 3:24 am

Cinis raises an eyebrow, keeping her cool the entire time the girl screams at her. "Wow. You need to take a chill pill." She replies, not having any better comeback, thinking that breaking what must have been an expensive guitar to the girl was more than enough to 'assert her dominance'. Though she really had no clue what sentimental value it held to the girl, she sensed that somethign was wrong more than just a bit of wasted money. "I suggest you sti down before I break your knee like I broke that guitar..." Cinis says but starts to get up, feeling her heart racing a bit, despite not really being scared of the girl, her broken leg gave her anxiety about getting into fights, and if she kept this up, that's where this was going. With that in mind, she gets both crutches and starts walking to the front of the room, hobbling a little and giving the girl a mean snicker as she heads out the door.
Back to top Go down
Safia
Prez
Safia

PostSubject: Re: Boring People, Boring Day   Boring People, Boring Day I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 2:01 pm

Cecilia's face went dark. She began thinking to herself. This little ignorant bitch wants to break my guitar and then threaten me? Then walk away?! Ha, she really is ignorant. Cecilia ran out the door, naturally faster than the one hobbling on a crutch. Cecilia, despite not really being a fighter for life still knew her way around a brawl, and that was all that she was thirsting for right now. "Oh look, missy. I am not sitting down? I sure don't hope someone breaks my knees with a crutch, that would be horrible." Cecilia looked at this girl with hatred in her eyes, apart from being a bit teary-eyed as well. Cecilia didn't know Cinis, about how she was the school mascot, or her fight with one of the Asolum students. She didn't even know Cinis was a third-year, although she did seem older by a few years than Cecilia was. She was furious, and with fury comes blindness. Blindness to reality. Blindness to see what would come of having a meaningless fight.
Back to top Go down
Sonia
Lunerium Mascot

PostSubject: Re: Boring People, Boring Day   Boring People, Boring Day I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 10:15 pm

Cinis makes it down the hall a bit before turning on Cecilia and narrowing her eyes, watching how angry she was and raising both of her fists, though is forced to still support herself on her crutches. "I don't need the use of both of my legs to beat down some annoying freshmen." Cinis warns her, picking up the crutch that isn't 100% necessary for her standing and grabbing it by the end with her dominant arm, leaning heavily on the other crutch. She makes a broad sweep with teh crutch and glares at her. "So I suggest you take about ten fucking steps back or I'll break this over the back of your head."
Back to top Go down
Safia
Prez
Safia

PostSubject: Re: Boring People, Boring Day   Boring People, Boring Day I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 10:37 pm

Cecilia was about to step forward when she thought for a second: What would her mother think of this? Cecilia's mother was a fencer in her past time, and she fought with honor. She couldn't fight anyone that couldn't fight back, or had some limiter on them. Cecilia sighed and took 10 steps back.
"I won't fight a cripple. And by the way I may be a freshman but you're just some hag who has yet to get laid. Sucks to be you, although you don't suck! Heh..." Cecilia chuckled lightly to herself to the play on words that she made there, turning her back and getting ready to go back down the hall to the detention class.
Back to top Go down
Sonia
Lunerium Mascot

PostSubject: Re: Boring People, Boring Day   Boring People, Boring Day I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 10:51 am

Cinis groans and rubs the bridge of her nose with two fingers. "Figures you're a freshmen, the undeserved sense of entitlement and the constant talking about sex fits it. Good job, you can manage to be a slut in Lunerium, bravo Dumbass, so can everyone else." Cinis says, obviously talking about the play on words, as well as the fact that Cecilia had made numerous inaccurate remarks about Cinis's body, as well as her sex life, though she wasn't about to defend much of either, she really didn't care enough about it to bother, it was the girl's attitude that bothered her. "And drop the high and mighty bullshit, you're going to the same place I am, you act just as shitty, but you have this feeling that you're better than everyone. You think you're a good person cause you won't fight a cripple? Newsflash, I have a broken leg, I'm not crippled to the point where I can't beat your ass. Make one more petty remark about immature bullshit and I'll show you what a cripple looks like."
Back to top Go down
Safia
Prez
Safia

PostSubject: Re: Boring People, Boring Day   Boring People, Boring Day I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 2:33 am

Cecilia listened, a slight eye twitch when she was called a slut. She didn't respond however, finding it completely undeserving. What Cecilia did find utterly annoying was the little group of words after all. Ceclilia thought Cinis got what was coming for her by saying, "Well then you're gonna have a great life! Because if were going to the same place you'll eventually be the lead of a great company. And Madame, I don't act high and mighty. I look that way because some petty dick wants to speak to me as if I'm some insignificant fool, although you have nothing but bark instead of bite. Go ahead, show me the power of a cripple. It's like I've never seen your secret technique - hobbling around helpless! Gawd I am starting to doubt if the latter grades are teaching anything, because I haven't once made a remark about immature things, thank you!" Cecilia bowed, then looked up at Cinis with a condescending smirk.
Back to top Go down
Sonia
Lunerium Mascot

PostSubject: Re: Boring People, Boring Day   Boring People, Boring Day I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2015 3:07 am

Cinis fixes the younger girl with a level gaze, closing her eyes for a second, taking in a deep breath and exhaling it slowly. "You are just the best at pissing me off. It's actually kind of commendable. If you weren't just as damn petty as I was, you wouldn't have followed me out into this hall and you wouldn't continually insult me, or try to make yourself look smart after failing so many times." The crippled hockey player steps closer to the freshmen, she knew she couldn't just let a challenge like that go unanswered, but the confidence was throwing her off somewhat. Despite this when she gets close she leans on her most important crush, setting her injured leg in front of it to prevent it from being kicked out from under her and swinging the other crutch hard at the girls ribs, right in the soft spot.
Back to top Go down
Safia
Prez
Safia

PostSubject: Re: Boring People, Boring Day   Boring People, Boring Day I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2015 10:29 pm

Cecilia screamed when the crutch struck her, clutching her side and she gave a harsh glare to Cinis. This glare soon softened up, and Cecilia began to in fact smile at her, and began laughing a bit. "Well if were on the subject of who's on who's level here, which one of us struck the other and which one of us thought against it? Never degrade someone such as myself to someone like you're level, okay?" Cecilia sat down on the floor against the lockers, still holding onto her side and fighting back tears. It hurt like a bitch, and Cecilia rarely actually experiences pain, unless she herself causes it by accident. This was relatively new to her.
Back to top Go down
Sonia
Lunerium Mascot

PostSubject: Re: Boring People, Boring Day   Boring People, Boring Day I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 11:06 pm

Cinis grins triumphantly as the girl sinks down against the lockers, standing over her and spitting on the girl's head, landing it in her hair and tapping her with her crutch. "See you later, little bitch." SHe says, kicking her in the knee with her good foot before walking (hobbling) on her crutches down the hallway, whistling quietly to herself.
Back to top Go down
Safia
Prez
Safia

PostSubject: Re: Boring People, Boring Day   Boring People, Boring Day I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2015 10:55 pm

Cecilia growled. Her eyes glistened, but not a single tear made its way down her face. "Fine then. If you insist, I'll participate in your little game." She muttered to herself, not really audible. Cecilia stood up and crept up behind Cinis, making sure to do it as silently as possible, to make sure that she didn't hear her. Cecilia, with one swift soccer-type kick went to send the crutch that obviously was there to support Cinis flying, and send it at least out of arms reach. It was obviously providing more structure as Cinis seemed to need it more, so if Cecilia was going to stoop down to her level she would do it in a humiliating way.
Back to top Go down
Sonia
Lunerium Mascot

PostSubject: Re: Boring People, Boring Day   Boring People, Boring Day I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 10:01 pm

The effect is rather comical, Cinis's clanking crutches masking Cicilia's noise as she sneaks up behind her. The cheap wooden crutch shatters a little upon impact, though it doesn't break, merely putting cracks in the wood. A short-lived scream escapes from Cinis as she stumbles and falls on her bad leg, falling on her side, it's not particularly easy to see but she dislocates her elbow and hits her cast, sending pain shooting through the broken bone. She rolls onto her back, face contorting in pain. "Aaah...you fucking bitch....I'll kill you." Cinis says, using her hand to reach around for her crutch, seeing it far away and trying to stand up on her good foot, failing miserably with the dead weight in her other leg.
Back to top Go down
Safia
Prez
Safia

PostSubject: Re: Boring People, Boring Day   Boring People, Boring Day I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 11:23 pm

Cecilia steps on the crutch, then slides it further down the hall for a greater effect. "You'll kill me? I don't think so. Because for you to kill me wouldn't you need to stand up!?" Cecilia stood right out of arm's length laughing, considering this being what Cinis deserved, because of how she decided to just treat Cecilia like that. "You see Madame... No you don't even deserve a title like that. You see, bitch I don't like when lesser people try to put myself in their place of being. I am thirty times as good as you are, if not more. Some lowlife piece of dumpster rat shit shouldn't try to drag someone like me with them. But I've dropped myself down to your level just this time. So how does it feel, to be attacked by yourself huh?" Cecilia says, sending a single kick to Cinis' ribs while she was down.
Back to top Go down
Sonia
Lunerium Mascot

PostSubject: Re: Boring People, Boring Day   Boring People, Boring Day I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2015 12:18 am

Cinis cries out as Cecilia's foot connects with her ribs but she swallows any noises of pain, rolling onto her back and starting to try and stand up, cursing and grumbling under her breath, falling down again and growling. "F-fucking bitch..." She curses and rolls over to the lockers, grabbing onto one and trying to tow herself up, knowing that she wasn't going to be able to fight the girl without her needed crutch. "What fucking dorm do you live in?" She asks angrily, eyes flaring as she hobbles over slowly to where Cecilia had kicked her crutch.
Back to top Go down
Safia
Prez
Safia

PostSubject: Re: Boring People, Boring Day   Boring People, Boring Day I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2015 1:05 am

"Why do you ask? You want to go there and vandalise it? Go ahead, it's not like it's any better than yours. But instead of telling you, I'll let you use that tiny brain of yours, use the damn directory." Upon saying this Cecilia pointed to down the hall, in front of the principle's office where a directory stood. This wasn't normal, however because it didn't display the addresses, emails, and phone numbers of the students' parents, but instead showed the dorm number, email addresses, and schedules of the students. "All of its useless to you. My dorm is absolute trash, I don't use email, and I think you'd spend more time selling your body off for cash and dealing drugs than to go to school." Cecilia laughed and leaned against the lockers, watching Cinis hobble off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boring People, Boring Day   Boring People, Boring Day I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sun and Moon RP :: Lunerium High :: Class Rooms-
Jump to: