Share | 

Science sucks!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Safia
Prez

PostSubject: Re: Science sucks!   Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:57 pm

Sira follows Corey to the sidewalk, then remembers Micheal the driver. "Oh yeah that Valet we had drive us here. He's expecting us to call him, an if we sneak away my Papa will be really ticked off." Sira sits on the sidewalk, dirtying her skirt but not really caring.

Lunerium Mascot

PostSubject: Re: Science sucks!   Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:58 am

Corey listens and pulls out her cellphone and hands it to Sira, biting her nails nervously and sitting next to Sira, shifting uncomfortably, knowing that it'd probably dirty his pants as well but pretending he doesn't care. "You should call him, just so we don't have to walk through Lunerium neighborhoods."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Safia
Prez

PostSubject: Re: Science sucks!   Thu Jun 04, 2015 3:48 pm

"If you want me to call him shouldn't you give me your phone?" Sira said cheerfully, with a small giggle. "Lunerium students don't all inherit that neighborhood, but yes it does have a higher crime rate than that of the district Asolum is in, as well as poverty. Basically it's slums. I want to end this conflict between Lunerium and Asolum but it seems they are too jealous of us with more than them, so they insist on continuing thing." Sira held out her hand for the phone, smiling. "Sorry, I don't normally ramble on like that."

Lunerium Mascot

PostSubject: Re: Science sucks!   Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:02 am

Corey just listens contentedly, whistling a little as he hands ovrhe phone. "Don't worry about it, I like hearing your voice." She says, crossing her legs in a somewhat girlish manner, though it wouldn't be too hard for a boy to do it, just more unusual than anything. "And I totally know what you mean about that Lunerium tra-kids..." She says, barely stopping herself from calling them trash.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Safia
Prez

PostSubject: Re: Science sucks!   Tue Jun 09, 2015 7:19 am

Sira politely takes the phone, nodding once to Corey as she dials the number. It rang for a minute but then someone picked up. "Hi Micheal! Sira speaking, you wanna come pick us up? .... Yeah, were just sitting in front of the resturant, and we were gonna go to the lake, mkay? .... Yeah, sure whatever. Bye." Sira gave the phone back to Corey. "He said he'll be over in five minutes, he was taking a drive around while we were in the resturant, so he isn't far." Sira sighed from boredom as she began looking around through the people, seeing if anyone looked interesting during the five minutes of boredom.

Lunerium Mascot

PostSubject: Re: Science sucks!   Sun Jul 05, 2015 2:13 am

Corey takes the phone back, checking her messages and then sliding it into her pocket. She sits silently by Sira during the five minutes, other than some Lunerium kids skateboarding, it's pretty quiet and when Michael pulls up in the company car, Corey goes forward and politely holds the door open for Sira, getting a dirty look from Michael, whose job it actually was. "After you, Sira." She says, crawling in after the class president. Michael starts the car and starts driving off to the lake, leaving the two alone and awkwardly quiet in the backseat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Safia
Prez

PostSubject: Re: Science sucks!   Sun Jul 05, 2015 8:19 pm

Sira smiled at Korey when he opened the door for her. "Thanks!" she would say before entering the car, and watched as Micheal entered and began driving off. Sira looked out the window and watched the scenery, and drifting off into thought. Asolum was a school for those who are extremely intelligent and also those who have the money to pay for it, because it was hardly free or cheap. That begged a different question.
"So Korey, what does your parents do? if you don't mind me asking, that is." Sira looked back at the acquaintance before saying this, and asking this question also peaked Micheal's interest, for he slightly turned his head for a mere second before remembering he had a job to do and not be nosy, so he returned to the road.

Lunerium Mascot

PostSubject: Re: Science sucks!   Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:27 am

Corey hesitates a few seconds before sighing. "My father's a renowned brain surgeon, and my mother dabbles in psychology research. They're both paid very well for their work..." She answers, loud enough for the limo driver to see, having noticed his brief interest. "I also have a scholarship that pays for half of my tuition at the school, in case you were wondering." She adds with a bit of a smile then bites her lip as she looks over Sira, eyes lingering on her face for a litle more than could be considered comfortable.
"What does your father do for a living, and your mother too?" Corey already had a general idea of what her parents did, but she figured it was only polite to ask, and confirmation would be nice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Safia
Prez

PostSubject: Re: Science sucks!   Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:15 pm

Sira narrowed her eyes at the thought of her father. Either way it didn't down her, so she decided what the hell. "My Papa is the CEO of a computer and technology programming company, they're like the new Apple. They're rising up quickly and my dad is always super busy. As for my mom she is lawyer, so that's a thing. They both are WAAAY to busy but honestly I don't really mind now that I have the school." Sira smiled brightly at Corey, and feeling the car stop moving. Micheal opened the doors and moved his hand outward, signifying them that they're able to leave.

Lunerium Mascot

PostSubject: Re: Science sucks!   Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:24 pm

Corey gets out of the car, looking around the immediate area, reaching back into the car and getting ther bag from the backseat, slinging it over her shoulder, the wooden baseball bat sticking out of it. Just in case. "Ha, I know all about my parents being busy...well, my daddy at least, he hasn't talked to me in...hmm, like four weeks now. But my mom will never leave me alone." Corey says, instinctively checking 'his' phone, assurprised that there's no messages from his overprotective mother.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Safia
Prez

PostSubject: Re: Science sucks!   Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:42 pm

Sira left the car, and watched Micheal drive off. Before he did, Sira told him to be back in 1 hour, or whenever they called and asked. Sira sighed and looked around. There wasn't anyone near, which was fine but even if there was ther'd be no way to tell they were from Asolum together. For all they knew, Sira and Corey where fighting or something because she found him in their territory. No one could tell who Sira was, not many Lunerium students knew what the class president looked like unless they attended swim meets, and so Sira could make an alias and make up a believable story. The problem was that without their uniforms passing as Luneriums would be easy, although Corey had one on and it would be less than easy to make a story with that obstical.
Sira grabbed Corey's hand and began running towards the water "Come on lets go already!"

Lunerium Mascot

PostSubject: Re: Science sucks!   Sun Jul 12, 2015 10:54 am

"Yeah, let's! Hope there's nothing in the water. Uh, were you wanting to swim actually or just hang out by the water?" Corey says, embarassed at the thought of swimming with the class president, though kind of wanting to see her in a bikini, though to do that she'd also have to strip down and she doubts Sira would be okay with Corey's admittedly small breasts out in the open. While she wasn't aware she was 'tricking' Sira into thinking she was a boy, she still didn't want to expose her girly parts, as she was extremely sensitive of them, not to mention she hadn't brought anything to swim in, and swiming in her underwear would be extremely uncouth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Safia
Prez

PostSubject: Re: Science sucks!   Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:22 pm

Sira looked up, and then shrugged her shoulders. "Well I really enjoy swimming, and I would love to swim. I didn't bring anything to swim in, but if you're up for a swim I can. If you don't wanna that's alright though." Sira began to think that her love for swimming would influence his desicion just to please her, so she added the last part for reassurance. She didn't want him to go swimming if he didn't want to, so she gave him the option. Sira isn't a dominus, of course.

Lunerium Mascot

PostSubject: Re: Science sucks!   Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:02 pm

Corey really wasn't one for swimming, but he really didn't feel like letting Sira down when she was nice enough to go out on what was probably a date with her. She nods and nervously takes off her jacket and shirt, thankfully wearing a tanktop underneath. Her chest is flat enough that it doesn't look -too- odd for a boy to wear, though if Sira looked close she could see a bit of extra chest weight than a boy should have. She leaves her pants on for now and blushes, hoping Sira doesn't mind. "I didn't bring anything to swim in, but I'm sure we can manage. I really don't mind." She lies.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Safia
Prez

PostSubject: Re: Science sucks!   Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:38 pm

Sira nodded with a smile, and a giggle to Corey. He was really shy, but who could blame him? He wasn't exactly the hulk when it came to size, and he looked like he could get pummled. Sira took off her strap with the Shinai on it, and set it down. After this she took off her jacket, then her tank top and her skirt. Of course she removed her socks and shoes, who would go swimming in such? "I won't go in naked because I don't have any change of underwear. I won't please you that much~." Sira teased lightly. She dived head first into the lake, and it was extremely cool and refreshing. Not to mention clean. But what Sira immediately regretted was going in with a bra and panties, for they already started sticking to her body and Sira knew that she might catch a cold afterward.

Lunerium Mascot

PostSubject: Re: Science sucks!   Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:44 pm

Corey watches her and bites her lip gently, blushing and turning away to not come off too creepy, though she'd seen Sira undress a multitude of times from watching in her window and whatnot. She takes her pants off, left in a pair of boy's boxers, having stuffed a sock into them so nothing looked too out of place. Corey's body is small in frame but has lean muscle on it, stomach taut, even if she does lack abs. "Aw, well I guess I can't get everything." Corey replies, shrugging a little and peeling off her socks and shoes, dropping her bag and running into the water, cannonballing and splashing water around.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Safia
Prez

PostSubject: Re: Science sucks!   Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:26 am

Sira laughed at Corey's response, and blocked her eyes when he jumped into the water and flailed. "Wow if you're as bad a swimmer as you are not splashing you'll drown in two seconds!" Sira swam over to him, relatively fast then treaded, just to be able to talk and enjoy the water at the same time. "Isn't the water refreshing?" Sira splashed some water at Corey as payback because he soaked her. Sira was truly actually having a bit of fun, despite this starting as just a "sure I had nothing better to do" moment.

Lunerium Mascot

PostSubject: Re: Science sucks!   Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:34 am

Corey raises an arm, showing the fact she had no armpit hair, unable to cross that border just yet, well, the excess body hair border. She blushes as water hits her and splashes Sira back, if Sira was having fun, Corey was damn near in heaven. She kicks in the water to keep herself afloat, thankfully her body is tiny enough that it doesn't take too much work to keep herself afloat. Even though she didn't like swimming, this wasn't that bad, at least the water was clean. "It really is, this was a good idea Sira."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Safia
Prez

PostSubject: Re: Science sucks!   Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:47 am

Sira smiled. "Good to know I make a right desicion!" she said while noogying Corey. Before saying the sentence Sira moved behind Corey, so that she could get the opportunity. She swam and basically jumped onto him, putting him in a chokehold-type maneuver and holding him really tight, and noogying the ever living crap out of him. Sira then got off of him, and swam towards the center if the lake, but didn't get more than 20 meters and then swam back. "Well then since this is such a great time for swimming we need to do some swimming games. Know any? I moreso stay on the competetive swimming side!" Sira said, her long red hair flowing allthroughout the water, as Sira forgot to tie it up before she got in the water.

Lunerium Mascot

PostSubject: Re: Science sucks!   Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:52 am

Corey whines a little when she gets noogied, trying to get out of Sira's grip and blushing, feeling a little weird when the girl chokeholds her, though not really minding it all that much. (XD Mental Note) Corey watches her swim with the grace she did and shrugs. After thinking of games that would be suitable, and that she actually enjoyed, she says. "Marco Polo, uh, Sharks and Minnows, Squid, But squid kind of sucks and you need more people to play sharks and minnows." Corey says, her short brownish hair clinging against her head, making her look a little more feminine than she usually does.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Safia
Prez

PostSubject: Re: Science sucks!   Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:45 pm

Sira began to slowly swim back away from Corey, establishing a bit of distance between the two. She immediately yelled out. "You're bein' it first!" Sira would then swim underwater, getting a greater distance away from Corey somewhere to the northeast direction, although it was no more than a few meters. Even with her easily identifyable long pigtails and red hair, it would be nigh impossible to find where Sira went just by looking down below from the surface. Sira treaded there, waiting for Corey to start.

Lunerium Mascot

PostSubject: Re: Science sucks!   Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:57 am

Corey sighs and shrugs it off, waving to her and closing his eyes as he gets situated in the water. He starts to play the game, saying. "Marco" Over and over and swimming to where Sira says 'Polo'. It takes a long time and it starts to get a little boring after a while, because Corey isn't very good at swimming, or locating things just by hearing, but he does catch Sira and taps her arm. "You're it." He says proudly, splashing her a bit before swimming away, though on the surface, keeping it as quiet as he can.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Safia
Prez

PostSubject: Re: Science sucks!   Tue Aug 18, 2015 1:16 am

Sira began swimming off as soon as she heard the first "Marco," then replied with a "Polo" She is a great swimmer, and a bit fast but instead purposely slowed herself down, just for the sake of continuation of the game. What would be the point of playing if she'd never get caught? She continued replying with "Polo" until she got caught, then began starting on her continuous phrases of "Marco." With her eyes now closed, it was difficult to locate where Corey was due to sound, because of all the waves, the wind, and the people yelling at each other in the background, it was a bit hard to specifically locate. Eventually Sira does catch Corey, poking Corey flat on the center of the forehead, saying "You would be it, but lets not play this. It gets boring when you're waiting for minutes to get caught, it's better with more people when it's faster paced." Sira laughed, but then looked with shock for a second, then dropped underwater as if she was pulled down, yelling in the process until her mouth was submerged. Her hair, the most identifiable part of her body, soon vanished under the water along with the rest of Sira. It was about 35 seconds, but Sira grabbed onto Corey's back and kinda tackled "him" in attempt to scare him, yelling out a "rawr" sound.

Lunerium Mascot

PostSubject: Re: Science sucks!   Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:43 pm

A surprisingly girlish squeal emanates from Corey's throat as she's jumped on by her new friend, gurgling in a bit of water, even having some go up her nose when Sira jumps on her back. "Aa--ah!" Is all she manages before sputtering up more water, wiping some from her eyes and looking over her shoulder at Sira, laughing and blushing a bit at how poorly she reacted to the playful gesture. Corey swims for a bit, treading water and biting 'his' lower lip. "You're kinda weird up close, b-but like in a good way. Uh, I like it. But not in a creepy way...that's not creepy, right?" Corey asks, laughing a little at himself but hating that she was forcing herself to talk to avoid an awkard silence. 'His' tanktop hugs his body tightly, and is a bit blinded from his shortish hair matted down with the lake water, covering his eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Safia
Prez

PostSubject: Re: Science sucks!   Thu Aug 27, 2015 11:17 am

Sira got off of Corey, then began once again to tread. "You-You're mean!" Sira says, feigning to be depressed. However afterward she just splashed Corey with some water and laughed. "But seriously, you're really awkward. You don't really think before you speak, you just speak because you want to avoid your own awkwardness, but instead you bring even more to the table! Lighten up kay?" Sira swam back a bit, going to shore and laying with her lower body in the water and her upper body on the shore, with her arms folded behind her head and staring at the sky.

PostSubject: Re: Science sucks!   

Back to top Go down

Science sucks!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next