Sun and Moon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sun and Moon RP

Stay loyal to your school

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» "Charity Play"
Science sucks! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2015 6:55 pm by Safia

» Willow Jasen
Science sucks! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2015 12:14 am by Safia

» The Two Helpers
Science sucks! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2015 4:10 pm by Safia

» Science sucks!
Science sucks! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2015 9:08 pm by Sonia

» A friendly game
Science sucks! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2015 3:38 pm by DaBomb

» List of Teams, Extracurriculars, etc
Science sucks! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 10:47 pm by Safia

» What Your Character Can Be
Science sucks! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 11:02 am by Safia

» The Site in a Nutshell for New Users
Science sucks! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 10:47 am by Safia

» Boring People, Boring Day
Science sucks! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2015 1:05 am by Safia

Top posters
Safia
Science sucks! - Page 2 I_vote_lcapScience sucks! - Page 2 I_voting_barScience sucks! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sonia
Science sucks! - Page 2 I_vote_lcapScience sucks! - Page 2 I_voting_barScience sucks! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
DaBomb
Quindaro
Daris
Tsukia'kari
Most active topic starters
Safia
Sonia
DaBomb
Most Viewed Topics
Science sucks!
The Two Helpers
Wrong Neighborhood
Sanctuary has been breached!
A friendly game
Boring People, Boring Day
Gonna Be Less active for a tiny bit
What Your Character Can Be
The Site in a Nutshell for New Users
Sira Zhen, or "Prez"
Statistics
We have 12 registered users
The newest registered user is ellberthjrcwfdpkq

Our users have posted a total of 308 messages in 25 subjects

Science sucks!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sonia
Lunerium Mascot

Science sucks! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Science sucks!   Science sucks! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2015 10:56 pm

Corey nods and just sits back in his seat, listening to Micheal and noticing how strange it is to have your own valet that treated you this well. Her own family had one valet and he was almost never this polite to her, or helpful. Corey slips out of the car when they stop and stands on the sidewalk, watching as Micheal drives off before smiling at the restaurant. "Oh hey! I've been here before, it's actually really great. Not greasy and trashy but it's not overly...uh, quaint."
Back to top Go down
Safia
Prez
Safia

PostSubject: Re: Science sucks!   Science sucks! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2015 3:02 pm

Sira raised an eyebrow. "Was it supposed to be? I want a nice-looking good resturant, I don't want a whole "Fancy fancy" setting." Sira stepped inside the building, and walked up to the man up front. "We'd like a table please." The man made a sarcastic comment under his breath but Sira only caught "well I want" as he led her and Corey to a table. Sira bowed in thanks and sat down.
Back to top Go down
https://solylune.forumotion.com
Sonia
Lunerium Mascot

PostSubject: Re: Science sucks!   Science sucks! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2015 4:55 pm

Corey just stays relatively quiet and glares at the man briefly before following the waiter and Sira to their table.She slips into the booth and sits across from Sira, looking a bit nervous and flushed. "I like this place alright...like you said it's not really 'fancy fancy'." Corey sounds like she might start rambling but physically stops herself and just breathes out slowly, getting her cool back before ordering a drink from the waiter. The waiter raises his pen over his notepad, quickly marking something down before turning to Sira. "And for you, Madam?" He asks, a hint of sarcasm on Madam.
Back to top Go down
Safia
Prez
Safia

PostSubject: Re: Science sucks!   Science sucks! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2015 5:22 pm

"Well, I'd appreciate not getting all the attitude around here, as well as some herbal tea, if you don't mind." the waiter rolled his eyes and wrote it down. "It'll be here in a minute." He said before walking off, and Sira put her chin over her hand. "There's two people being a bitch over here. If they actually knew who I was they would be bowing and kissing my shoes, but I won't flaunt my ID like some prissy little princess. They're probably nice to you because your wearing your uniform." Sira picked up the menu and studied it, trying to find something she would like to eat.
Back to top Go down
Sonia
Lunerium Mascot

PostSubject: Re: Science sucks!   Science sucks! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2015 5:28 pm

Corey gives the waiter a weak smile and waves as he walks off. "Oh...I hope he doesn't spit in your drink or anything, I ordered herbal tea too, so we can switch if you like, just in case, y'know..." Corey offers with a small wave of her hand, biting her lip and taking the menu and holding it on each side, flipping through it quickly but just setting it down. "I'm gonna go ahead and order whatever you do, you'd make a better decision than I would."
Back to top Go down
Safia
Prez
Safia

PostSubject: Re: Science sucks!   Science sucks! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2015 5:35 pm

The waiter returned after a few minutes with two teapots and two cups. "Your tea, are you ready to order?" Sira nodded. "We'll both have the steak-medium rare with a side of white rice and stir fry. Also may we have a large shrimp cocktail for the both of us to share?" The man looked shocked, for everything Sira ordered, excluding the rice was some of the most expensive items on the menu. "Y-Yes ma'am, right away. Please give it 10-15 minutes." With that he walked away, while Sira poured her tea into her teacup.
Back to top Go down
Sonia
Lunerium Mascot

PostSubject: Re: Science sucks!   Science sucks! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2015 5:41 pm

Corey grins, nodding when the waiter takes the order and waving as he leaves, giggling when he's a safe enough distance away. "I think you kind of surprised him there." Is all she says before waiting until Sira is done with pouring her tea before grabbign the tea pot and shakily pouring a cup of her own, her nerves acting up, though she was always a jumpy person. "I always thought it was fun following you around the mall because you bought expensive stuff and it always surprised some shop keepers..." Corey mumbles, looking away as she talks.
Back to top Go down
Safia
Prez
Safia

PostSubject: Re: Science sucks!   Science sucks! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2015 11:23 pm

Sira cocked her head when she heard Corey mumble. "You should speak up. I can't hear what you're saying." Sira tapped her fingers on the table until after about 10 minutes the waiter returned, with two plates and a small cocktail glass (dunno the name for them). Sira nodded er head in thanks, then returned her gaze to Corey. "So you seem very fascinated by me, yet I've never seen you. Are you some secret admirer or something? Or maybe we've talked before but you're one of those people who vanish from people's memories instantaneously?"
Back to top Go down
Sonia
Lunerium Mascot

PostSubject: Re: Science sucks!   Science sucks! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:17 am

Corey shakes her head when she's told to speak up, just scratching at the table with her fingernail, staring at Sira's reflection in one of the spoons, occasionally glancing up at her during the awkward ten minutes. She graciously thanks the waiter when he drops the food off. Corey takes a napkin and places it in her collar over her tie quaintly. "Oh, well I'm nothing special. We haven't really met before but I sit near you in a lot of classes and I see you around a lot. I always kind of admired you, but overall you just seem interesting." Corey says casually, underplaying her obsession with the class president.
Back to top Go down
Safia
Prez
Safia

PostSubject: Re: Science sucks!   Science sucks! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:25 am

Sira puts her napkin on her lap, then takes the fork and knife to her steak, cutting a few pieces before setting the fork down and taking a sip from her tea. She looks disgusted with it, then quickly gets the sugar from the table and pours a bit more into it, while speaking. "Ah okay. Well I could see why one would find me interesting, but I don't honestly. I'm just plain old me. Anyways I saw you had the Disciplinary Comittee's emblem on your phone. You wanna become a member?" she asks before taking one of her cut pieces of steak and eating it.
Back to top Go down
Sonia
Lunerium Mascot

PostSubject: Re: Science sucks!   Science sucks! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:29 am

"You were looking at my phone?" Corey asks, sounding a bit shocked but quickly shaking her head and shrugging, avoiding eye contact and starting to cut up her steak into weirdly tiny pieces, about half of what's a normal bite size, occasionally stopping to sip on her tea or scan the room. "Yeah, I was wanting to apply soon but I didn't want to...well, I didn't want to get denied. I wanted to get stronger before I tried to get in." Corey says, squeezing her somewhat skinny biceps and letting out a tiny laugh.
Back to top Go down
Safia
Prez
Safia

PostSubject: Re: Science sucks!   Science sucks! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:38 am

"I used your phone earlier. When I calls my dad? You has the disciplinary emblem as your wallpaper. Anyways..." Sira took another bite of steak, then after swallowing returned to speaking. "You'd be fine. DC isn't a group of burly thugs who tell everyone what to do, we keep order. If you know how to weild a Shinai you've got yourself the skills of a DC member. I can help you become one, if you want." Sira says before getting a spoon and eating some of her rice.
Back to top Go down
Sonia
Lunerium Mascot

PostSubject: Re: Science sucks!   Science sucks! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:48 am

Corey, once she's done cutting her steak up into small pieces moves onto her rice, moving a knife through it and slicing the pile into four mostly equal slices, before dividing it again. With this done she starts eating the tiny pieces of steak one at a time between sentences, the size making it so she doesn't have to chew loudly or obnoxiously, not for long either. "I'd love to become one...but I can only use my bat, and I think if I used it to keep order there'd be a lot of cracked heads...a shinai sounds great though, you look so cool when you're using one, the way you snapped that one girl's leg got me so..." A blush spreads across Corey's face, like someone who had been caught masturbating, and she looks down at her plate, eating quickly to cover herself.
Back to top Go down
Safia
Prez
Safia

PostSubject: Re: Science sucks!   Science sucks! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 9:58 pm

Sira doesn't notice what Corey said at first. "Well I don't think that is anything to commemorate I mean I don't want to use that type if violence when i-wait YOU SAW THAT!!!?" Sira looks and yells, attracting some attention but not even caring. "Where were you? How didn't you get detected and what were you doing?" Sira sits at the edge of her seat, staring at Corey intently in the eyes, like a hawk found its prey.
Back to top Go down
Sonia
Lunerium Mascot

PostSubject: Re: Science sucks!   Science sucks! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 12:10 pm

Corey slumps down in her seat and curses under her breath, letting out a feminine whine before finally saying. "Ah, uh...ah...I don't want you to be mad but I was following you, I just really wanted to see what you were up to. Everything you do is just so cool and hot...ah, I'm sorry...if you're going to beat me up please do it outside." Corey mumbles quickly, quite literally trembling in her seat under Sira's piercing gaze.
Back to top Go down
Safia
Prez
Safia

PostSubject: Re: Science sucks!   Science sucks! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 9:44 pm

Sira calmed down, and stirred some sugar into her cup. "Don't do that. If you wanna walk we me come up and walk, I don't mind. Geez the way you portray yourself is like some crazed stalker. We haven't met yet you know a lot Bout me and you follow me arou-You don't follow me EVERYWHERE, do you?" Sira said, then took a sip of her tea to calm herself further.
Back to top Go down
Sonia
Lunerium Mascot

PostSubject: Re: Science sucks!   Science sucks! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 10:34 pm

Corey quickly begins to shake her head from side to side, saying "Nooo, of course not. That'd just be creepy." And awkwardly giggling before looking down at her plate, cheeks bright red as she eats to cover it. "You deserve a lot of stalkers though...in a good way, ones that watch out for you and protect you." Corey mumbles, sighing dreamily once before sitting up and sliding out of the booth. "I have to tinkle." She says, walking off and burying her face in her hands when far enough away, making a bee-line to the women's restroom.
Back to top Go down
Safia
Prez
Safia

PostSubject: Re: Science sucks!   Science sucks! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 10:48 pm

"Uhm.... Okay?" Sira doesn't really pay attention to when Corey goes to the bathroom, and just cuts up her steak and begins eating it. All the while Sira was thinking about what Corey said, how he thought she deserves many stalkers. It was sent out weirdly but Sira got the message he was trying to send, and thought it was sweet.
Back to top Go down
Sonia
Lunerium Mascot

PostSubject: Re: Science sucks!   Science sucks! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 10:59 pm

Corey refreshes herself in the bathroom, throwing water on her face and washing her hands, she was even sweating a little bit. She was finally on a date with the girl of her dreams and she was messing it up. With a shake of her head she leaves and sighs, heading back to the table and sitting down, still looking flustered as she returns to her meal, eating, drinking and smiling at Sira when they meet eyes.
Back to top Go down
Safia
Prez
Safia

PostSubject: Re: Science sucks!   Science sucks! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 11:13 pm

Sira finished her steak, then moved on to quickly eat her rice, for it wasn't that much. She picked up a shrimp from the cocktail glass... thingy.... And began taking the shell off. "So, what do you do in school? Aside from learn and stuff, that is." Sira giggled and finally got the shell off, then plopped it into her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Sonia
Lunerium Mascot

PostSubject: Re: Science sucks!   Science sucks! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 11:24 pm

Contemplating this through a bite of steak, almost done with it now, having occasionally been eating her rice, most of the food gone from her plate now. "Hehe, well I usually play Chess with my friends, I'm the bat carrier for the baseball team, and I spend a lot of time tutoring people." Corey says and soon shrugs. "Normal school stuff, what do you do?" She asks, despite already knowing what Sira is doing, when she's doing it, and how she's doing it.
Back to top Go down
Safia
Prez
Safia

PostSubject: Re: Science sucks!   Science sucks! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 11:30 pm

Sira picks through the remainser of her vegetables, and begins sipping at her tea mainly, rather once ever five minutes or so, speaking inbetween sips. "Well.... I am with the Disciplinary Comitee, I'm on the swim team, and I am Class President, but everyone knows that." The Prez took a longer sip, while thinking of her next thoughts. "So what do you wanna do after this? Anything in perticular or should we head back to my dorm?"
Back to top Go down
Sonia
Lunerium Mascot

PostSubject: Re: Science sucks!   Science sucks! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 11:38 pm

Corey finishes most of her food before pushing the plate off to the side and quickly finishing her tea without much hesitation. Fishing for her wallet in her pants she pulls out a credit card, calling the waiter over when they come nearby and recieving the check, moving to talk with Sira while they wait for the waiter to pick it up. "Well, I was thinking we could go hang out at the lake for a bit, if that's not a big deal. It's near Lunerium but they shouldn't bother us..."
Back to top Go down
Safia
Prez
Safia

PostSubject: Re: Science sucks!   Science sucks! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 11:47 pm

"Uhm...." Sira remembers the fight with that girl. Especially those two boys,  who threatened her. She then thought about the probablilty of her finding them twice in one large district. "Sure, why not? I like water, and I guess a lake is as good as any pool, even if we will just dip our feet in." she says happily, waiting for the waiter to return and taking out two shrimps, offering one to Corey as she takes the shell off the other with one hand and plops it in her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Sonia
Lunerium Mascot

PostSubject: Re: Science sucks!   Science sucks! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 11:50 pm

Takes the shrimp with an appreciative smile, taking it out of the shell and chewing on it as the waiter finalizes the check before handing Corey her credit card back. "Thanks..." She says to him and gets up, making sure Sira is following her as they head out, standing on the street. "Great, so do you need to call up your driver again or do you want to walk to the lake? It's kind of far."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Science sucks!   Science sucks! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Science sucks!
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sun and Moon RP :: Asolum High :: Dormitories-
Jump to: